PDA

View Full Version : ECLER

slavestudios
14-07-2004, 10:42 PM
anyone ever used them ? for techno ?

thinking of this... bout £300
http://www.djforums.com/images/reviews/mixers/ecler_smac_2large.jpg

i know some hip hop guys rate them, but never met a techno jock whos used them ?

any opinions ?

djsirround
01-11-2004, 08:01 AM
oh yessss, I have the SMAC pro 20 for home, it rocks, I been using it for about 3 years with out any problems, good fading etc.

I have used the big one (in the pic) like 3times as well, it rocks, I love these mixers, honsetly, I prefer them than pioneer, its a mater of taste :)

dan the acid man
01-11-2004, 07:59 PM
they are highly recommended, iv'e never used one myself though

Barely Human
01-11-2004, 08:53 PM
As far as i can say, ecler make the best built mixers on the market. I cant fault mine at all, in anything. Ive had it for a good 2 years now, and i have hammered it to death, (being a turntablist), and it is still working just as good as when i first got it out of the box. Ive never had to replace any faders, and they are still smooth as silk and dont crackle or bleed in the slightest. Highly recomended...

Zymo
01-11-2004, 11:45 PM
As far as i can say, ecler make the best built mixers on the market. I cant fault mine at all, in anything. Ive had it for a good 2 years now, and i have hammered it to death, (being a turntablist), and it is still working just as good as when i first got it out of the box. Ive never had to replace any faders, and they are still smooth as silk and dont crackle or bleed in the slightest. Highly recomended...

ill totaly agree with that! i also have an ecler smac pro 30 for almost a year now. its realy a though mixer and the faders are still as good as new. what i realy like of that mixer is its eq! highly recommended indeed!

djsirround
02-11-2004, 06:48 AM
indeed, the eq in this mixer is awesome, I never some kind of eq in any other mixers

DEVICE
25-11-2004, 10:36 PM
This is a great brand of mixers. I have personaly have spent hours on them and prefer them to pioneers.

cntrl
28-11-2004, 04:39 PM
I have a Hak320 at home and my housemate in London has a HAK360.
The only reason I'd get another mixer is to get a 4 channel mixer eventually. The faders, the eq, the everything, is awesome.
The only thing that bugs me are those diagonal faders. Why did they do that?

djsirround
28-11-2004, 05:00 PM
I think those diogonal faders are for scratchers, I am not into scratching but I think its easier to fade up like that...

Barely Human
29-11-2004, 09:00 PM
I have a Hak320 at home and my housemate in London has a HAK360.
The only reason I'd get another mixer is to get a 4 channel mixer eventually. The faders, the eq, the everything, is awesome.
The only thing that bugs me are those diagonal faders. Why did they do that?

The hak 320, and the Hak 360 dont have diagonal faders mate. Thats the smak series,(which arnt designed for scratching)...

djsirround
29-11-2004, 10:21 PM
upps sorry hehe just what I thought :) may be someone can give us an explenation? :P

278d7e64a374de26f==