PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Audition driving me insane!...

scotttechfunk
15-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Does anyone else use this bit of software for working with wavs? Basically, I have a Delta 44 card and I have my decks coming in on in 3/4 and I want to record directly into Audition. However, no amount of fiddling with sound card or settings in Adobe will get Adobe to hear the music!!! I've tried every conceivable setting on my Sound Card settings, all without any luck. I know I can record straight into Cubase without any problems, I just prefer to work outside of cubase for this sort of thing... Can anyone help?

I swear I spend 80% of my time addressing computer problems against 20% actually making any music, know what I mean?! :lol: lol

DJZeMig_L
15-07-2004, 08:22 PM
Have U searched the audio setting/ preferences for the actual program...

I know this is sorta off a lame question but it has happend b4!

Z

scotttechfunk
15-07-2004, 08:25 PM
Hello Z, thanks for your answer. Yeah I've been through the Adobe settings, which on the face of it look like their set up correctly, so I'm not quite sure what's going on to be honest! Computers, eh?! :lol:

Dustin Zahn
19-07-2004, 06:27 AM
Does anyone else use this bit of software for working with wavs? Basically, I have a Delta 44 card and I have my decks coming in on in 3/4 and I want to record directly into Audition. However, no amount of fiddling with sound card or settings in Adobe will get Adobe to hear the music!!! I've tried every conceivable setting on my Sound Card settings, all without any luck. I know I can record straight into Cubase without any problems, I just prefer to work outside of cubase for this sort of thing... Can anyone help?

I swear I spend 80% of my time addressing computer problems against 20% actually making any music, know what I mean?! :lol: lol

I tried the program once and 20 minutes later I still hadn't got it to make a sound. It's a crap program!

audioinjection
19-07-2004, 06:56 PM
hmmm, works just fine for me, right when i installed it, i haven't had any problems

278d7e64a374de26f==