PDA

View Full Version : Seb Neitsa - New Day On Earth (Ambient)

Seb Neitsa
18-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Thx to Greg Notill who got the idea of doin' some ambient trax, I put mine here :

Tell me what do you think of it, thx :love:

HERE (http://hurryupman.free.fr/Seb%20Neitsa_New%20Day%20On%20Earth.mp3)

Seb Neitsa
29-07-2004, 02:30 AM
I know, it's ambient :roll: :lol:

dan the acid man
29-07-2004, 02:54 PM
same as my reply to your other post, i'll check it later :oops:

jesus
29-07-2004, 04:37 PM
not sure on the congas or some of the synthing. could be good computer game music though ;) water samples a bit over the top for me as well

dan the acid man
29-07-2004, 07:45 PM
i actually think the conga work's well, but i have to agree on not liking the water and synth sound's, they just dont quite fit for me, but overall it has a nice feel

romelpotter
29-07-2004, 09:05 PM
just a bit to chill out for me, nice reverb on the conga's but maybe shorten the track or create some other point of interest.

DJZeMigL
31-07-2004, 05:06 PM
Like the general feeling... I jus yhink the first synth which is a bit like a church organ u should maybe switch 2 a more swirly/ slide synth sort of old Plasticman stuff .. the bell sounds also think should have a longer fade in... I like the funky congas but the general verb shounds a bit 2 square.. I would have used a bigger ver with a little more HPF and LPF.. 2 kinda give it dimention with out have such a recognizable size room...

Just my ruff comments with no iccing suggar! :rambo:

I do like the track do.. nice mellow smoth sound...

yeah the water is a bit overdone in some places (instead use a noise osc heavy modulate the filter with lots of resonance. Use a rnd slowish LFO 2 do it... add lots of verb and delay... :shock: .... If u prefer u can use a 2nd lfo with a triangular wave mod the cutt-off)...

my 2 cents..

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==