PDA

View Full Version : BIRMINGHAM CITY

BOXY
19-07-2004, 10:57 AM
i just wanted to say wot brilliant buisness brucie has done in bringing in new signings this season
muzzy izzet on a free transfer scored on his debut in a friendly this weekend, mario melchiot also free transfer really solid defender who i think will fit really well into our already solid defence, jesper gronkjar only 2 mill even though he had a good euro 2004, julian gray dont know much about this kidd but heard good things any info on him people
and lastlly heskey now every one is givin bruce shit about signing heskey but he was constantly played out of position at the scallys but bruce is gonna be playin him as an out and out striker and i think he will link up well with forsell and score a few goals.

i think we are gonna suprise a few teams this season and finish in a european position and i also think boro are gonna do the buisness this season!"!

Esox Lucius
19-07-2004, 11:04 AM
aye brucey certainly knows what he is doing, I can see you brummies doing well next season, better than the villa anyway ;)

DJ Pearcey
19-07-2004, 05:39 PM
you got all the leicester greats birmingham ! savage,izzet and heskey. ;)

BOXY
19-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Cheers downey lad you know the score ;)
im sorry to say this mate but i can see your boys struggling this season mate :cry:
but i hope you stay up ;)

oh i also come across that tape what i recorded for you i totally forgot abot it mate its the suicide squad and hms and lofty tape do you still want it??
if so i will send it this weekend when i get paid mate?

BOXY
19-07-2004, 05:53 PM
pearcy savage is class aint he mate??
when we signed him i thought noooo cause of the repetation he had but when you see him week in week out you see how good he really is dont you mate??
also izzet had the most assits last season in a team that still got relegated so hes got to be class aint he??
what do you think about heskey mate?? the scallys only played him as a out and out striker in his first season i heard and he scored 22 goals for them that season!!
do you think he'll do any good for us mate??

BOXY
19-07-2004, 07:00 PM
also i've just been on teamtalk.com and i've read that we've took amoruso who used to play for borussia dortmund on trial with a view to signing him permanently i dont really now that much about this player but i can remember him scoring quite a lot for them about 2 years ago?? but i aint heard much about him since any info lads??

Esox Lucius
19-07-2004, 08:11 PM
Cheers downey lad you know the score ;)
im sorry to say this mate but i can see your boys struggling this season mate :cry:
but i hope you stay up ;)

oh i also come across that tape what i recorded for you i totally forgot abot it mate its the suicide squad and hms and lofty tape do you still want it??
if so i will send it this weekend when i get paid mate?

yeah if you dont mind fella, nice one :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==