PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone Recommend........

doc12inch
19-07-2004, 01:58 PM
Any good sites to read up on about techno - labels and stuff, general reading material. I want to increase my knowledge more about it. ive been into it for 5 years and have been playing purley techno for bout a year now, but dont know a great deal about it. mainly cus i just loved the music when i went out and didnt really get into talking to people about it i.e. promotors dj's etc.

can sum1 recommened some good sites other than this one ;)

maybe some good record labels with good history sections so i can increase my knowledge.

Col
19-07-2004, 02:03 PM
www.overloadmedia.co.uk

its probably the best resource you will ever come across. its a real shame it no longer gets updated.

doc12inch
19-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Thanks mate.

Keep em coming hehe

judder
19-07-2004, 08:23 PM
try www.technosisdjs.co.uk

jonnyspeed
20-07-2004, 02:22 PM
One I love is 'harderfaster.com' You might also wanna look 'Genero Project' great bunch of guys on there. 'Hardsignal' is great for mixes. Level-1.org.uk is great for radio, chit chat and mixes. 'SPRACI' and 'Dales Techno Events' are great for listings. 'museumoftechno.org' is also worth a visit.

peace

:cool:

doc12inch
20-07-2004, 02:37 PM
One I love is 'harderfaster.com' You might also wanna look 'Genero Project' great bunch of guys on there. 'Hardsignal' is great for mixes. Level-1.org.uk is great for radio, chit chat and mixes. 'SPRACI' and 'Dales Techno Events' are great for listings. 'museumoftechno.org' is also worth a visit.

peace

i know the chap that does museum of techno - i play on the same internet radio stattion as him www.scrachnspin.co.uk

doc12inch
20-07-2004, 02:38 PM

peace

i know the chap that does museum of techno - i play on the same internet radio stattion as him www.scrachnspin.co.uk

sorry meant www.scratchnspin.co.uk

Tony
23-07-2004, 06:58 PM
aside from discogs giving you good listings, this site is more specificly techno and has some good links etc

http://ad.techno.org/

278d7e64a374de26f==