PDA

View Full Version : New Music

Louis Theroux
20-07-2004, 12:37 AM
I have been playing techno for years now & was looking for something different.

Was thinking about possibly venturing towards psychedelic/goa type hard trance/techno. The type of stuff one or two of the Liberators might play.

As I dont have a clue where to start looking I was hoping someone could maybe point me in the right direction. Does anyone know of any labels/shops/internet sites I should be looking at??

Sorry if this is in the wrong section however I was thinking more techno than trance.

jonnyspeed
20-07-2004, 11:13 AM
first up, Stay Up Forever collective (liberators et al.) don't play ****ing goa style ****ing nothing, never mind such arse as hard trance

If you want trance ask in the trance forum - but I warn you its shit

If you want acid techno try Banging Tunes shop in Little Portland Street, London.

cheers :cool:

Stuart
20-07-2004, 11:28 AM
PsyTrance dj's mainly play on cd, your best bet is going to camden market area theres loads of psytrance shops there, you might be able to get the odd bit of plastic. Psytrance is great when played on 3 decks. I've got quite alot of records I pick up when I can just to mess about with I wouldn't play it out though it would bore me.

gary_human
21-07-2004, 01:17 PM
Check out the following site for psy trance :

http://www.chaosunlimited.co.uk/

I got a load of mates into that andd thats where they go.

doc12inch
21-07-2004, 01:47 PM

Was thinking about possibly venturing towards psychedelic/goa type hard trance/techno. The type of stuff one or two of the Liberators might play.

As I dont have a clue where to start looking I was hoping someone could maybe point me in the right direction. Does anyone know of any labels/shops/internet sites I should be looking at??

Sorry if this is in the wrong section however I was thinking more techno than trance.

you gonna be selling any of that techno :lol:

Louis Theroux
21-07-2004, 06:12 PM

you gonna be selling any of that techno :lol:

Not a chance.

davethedrummer
22-07-2004, 02:39 AM

he he , psy trance !!!!! hahaha that's a good one hohohoho!!!!heheheheh!!! christ somebody hold my cocoa hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
goa!!!!! hohohohohohoho!!!!!!!! who let the comedians out?????? hahahahahah!!!!!

sorry mate i can't help you there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dirty_bass
22-07-2004, 03:29 AM
Henry, we all know you slip off to South Africa now and again, to don your mandelbrot print trousers, and pink fluoro vest, and bang out loads of psytrance at one of the big BushTrip Parties.
Next time you come back remember to take the feathers and beads out of your hair, it`s a dead giveaway. ;)

dan the acid man
22-07-2004, 10:45 AM
Henry, we all know you slip off to South Africa now and again, to don your mandelbrot print trousers, and pink fluoro vest, and bang out loads of psytrance at one of the big BushTrip Parties.
Next time you come back remember to take the feathers and beads out of your hair, it`s a dead giveaway. ;)

hahaha :lol: :lol:

AcidBastard
22-07-2004, 09:47 PM
You should listen to....

Smitten 21 - Audio Pancake - F.U.C.K GOA

;) ;)

MARKEG
22-07-2004, 11:06 PM
first up, Stay Up Forever collective (liberators et al.) don't play **** goa style **** nothing, never mind such arse as hard trance

If you want acid techno try Banging Tunes shop in Little Portland Street, London.

johnny i've told you already to read the rules. i don't know where this was before or after that but there's no way this type of comment is allowed on here.

anyway i hope it was before but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt eh.

MARKEG
22-07-2004, 11:08 PM

look at how this had deteriorated into genre hating. total bullshit. let's lay off this approach eh.

jonnyspeed
22-07-2004, 11:10 PM
first up, Stay Up Forever collective (liberators et al.) don't play **** goa style **** nothing, never mind such arse as hard trance

johnny i've told you already to read the rules. i don't know where this was before or after that but there's no way this type of comment is allowed on here.

anyway i hope it was before but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt eh.

it was before, honest :oops:

Martin Dust
22-07-2004, 11:59 PM

look at how this had deteriorated into genre hating. total bullshit. let's lay off this approach eh.

It's the truth tho Mark :evil:

MARKEG
23-07-2004, 12:10 AM
actually no dirty, i've just re-read the thread and i see why you said that. i was intended as a laugh. i was wrong. everyone was having a totally cool laugh. but my problem actually suprisingly stems from henry, you surprise me. you've written that there's alot of hate in one of your threads, and then go and post that post in this thread. or am i reading this wrong. i just really need to get ontop of this that's all. i feel i've sort of been neglecting my duties recently if you know what i mean ;)

MARKEG
23-07-2004, 12:14 AM
not being funny h, just trying to get the bottom of your topic and the fact there's been too much disrespect.

dan the acid man
23-07-2004, 12:18 AM
i read it that he was laughing at lous for thinking the london techno guys played goa, but i may be wrong, and i laughed at dirty's joke because that's all it seemed to be anyway

crime
23-07-2004, 12:29 AM
Yawn :roll:

MARKEG
23-07-2004, 01:54 AM
hehehe allow me to be wrong every now and then wont you?

come on henry i need a response here!

dirty_bass
23-07-2004, 02:07 AM
dirty_bass wrote:
Next time you come back remember to take the feathers and beads out of your hair, it`s a dead giveaway.

Woa there mister EG.
I wasn`t dissing anyone, it was just a joke, poking fun at henry for laughing at the psy trance comments.
I`m a south african by birth, and there`s no better party I`d rather be in when in SA than at a huge Fluoro Party in the Bush surrounded by fellow Saffies going mental.

Just the thought of Henry in Psychadelic Print hippy trousers and a baggy pink fluoro vest, with feathers and beads in his hair, dancin around to psi, like he was a native american indian, seemed like a pretty funny picture to me.

Go on, picture it.

Go on. Close your eyes, and picture it.

There he is, behind the decks, banging out a halucinogen CD, waving his feathers, doing the psychadelic hippy dance.

Big cheesy grin.

Lots of beads around his neck.

Dream Catcher earings.

Now tell me, that ain`t a really funny picture.

sorry henry, you may slap me by appointment.

borisXHL
23-07-2004, 08:59 AM
that thread is getting more and more hilarious by every post mmhhhmhemeBUEHEHEHE :lol: :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==