thats`ll be another one down the tube !
not good at all :crackup:

Tony
20-07-2004, 03:18 PM
wow!!

it never ends!!!!

Louk
20-07-2004, 03:54 PM
yes i've heard from 4 sources that it's true and if its the case then mate im ****ing gutted seriously and you'll probably hear no more tuens from me in the long run!

it's such depressing stuff, most the stuffi've played in the last year was from alpha

to give you an example of how bad it is

Most my favourite import labels, distributed in teh UK by alpha, most my favourite uk labels, ran by alpha

my friends label are 1,500-2,000 in debt if this news is true and my release is the next one for them and i feel so bad as they worked so ****ing hard and whats even more gutting is i dont think the employees of alpha knew this was happening or expected it and i really feel sorry for them

im so depressed by this

Louk

G-whizz
20-07-2004, 04:00 PM
yes i've heard from 4 sources that it's true and if its the case then mate im **** gutted seriously and you'll probably hear no more tuens from me in the long run!

it's such depressing stuff, most the stuffi've played in the last year was from alpha

to give you an example of how bad it is

Most my favourite import labels, distributed in teh UK by alpha, most my favourite uk labels, ran by alpha

my friends label are 1,500-2,000 in debt if this news is true and my release is the next one for them and i feel so bad as they worked so **** hard and whats even more gutting is i dont think the employees of alpha knew this was happening or expected it and i really feel sorry for them

im so depressed by this

Louk
I`ve heard that a lot of labels are going to be moving over to amato ...

Louk
20-07-2004, 04:14 PM
thats good if its true but for the smaller ones its really bad!!!

Louk

MARKEG
20-07-2004, 04:34 PM
i was shocked to find this out. i really feel for all the producers and labels involved with the company too. they were a valued distributor in my book. i just hope the labels /employees/people involved can pick themselves back up and go forward.

MARKEG
20-07-2004, 04:34 PM
i was shocked to find this out. i really feel for all the producers and labels involved with the company too. they were a valued distributor in my book. i just hope the labels /employees/people involved can pick themselves back up and go forward.

Louk
20-07-2004, 05:13 PM
what about the labels that were ran in house at alpha with the likes of alf bamford, jon the baptist, js ten, fast floor, uberdruck etc signed to them mark ??? do you reckon theres any gfuture in those?

Louk

dan the acid man
20-07-2004, 10:00 PM
bloody hell, i didnt know about this, sad news indeed

278d7e64a374de26f==