PDA

View Full Version : Chumon You ....

DJTrubass
20-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Saints CHUMON,

u knows it :)

neko
21-07-2004, 09:58 AM
my fella took me to a southampton game at ewood last season cus he supports blackburn.
90 mins of james beattie mmmm..... :twisted:

DJTrubass
21-07-2004, 02:16 PM
my fella took me to a southampton game at ewood last season cus he supports blackburn.

:eh:

Dont mention him

Yoshimitsu
21-07-2004, 02:19 PM

good taste. blackburn not james beattie :lol:

Esox Lucius
21-07-2004, 02:36 PM
prefer the pompey myself :clap:

DJsmallpaul
21-07-2004, 07:26 PM

Yea right :roll: I suppose you likeing Blackburn around about 95 :roll:

Don't think you could have picked a worst team to follow, You do know everybody in Blackburn Wears shell suits & cloggs and strangley nobody has a father :lol: :lol:

neko
21-07-2004, 07:38 PM
lol.
i had a great wee day when i went to ewood.
all these old men were just sat booing their own team and giving their own players abuse.
funniest moment was blackburn getting booed off at half-time by their own supporters :lol:

Yoshimitsu
21-07-2004, 08:09 PM

Yea right :roll: I suppose you likeing Blackburn around about 95 :roll:

Don't think you could have picked a worst team to follow, You do know everybody in Blackburn Wears shell suits & cloggs and strangley nobody has a father :lol: :lol:

nah it was a few yrs b4 that. they were doin ok at the time though. and u can hardly call me a glory supporter coz 1) i still like em now
2) i never really gave a **** :lol:

Col
21-07-2004, 10:36 PM
blackburn dont have any supporters. :lol: im serious, they couldnt create an atmosphere if their lives depended on it.

in saying that, i carry fond memories of the area. they are my second team. blackburn for the premiership!!!

DJsmallpaul
21-07-2004, 11:47 PM
blackburn dont have any supporters. :lol: im serious, they couldnt create an atmosphere if their lives depended on it.

in saying that, i carry fond memories of the area. they are my second team. blackburn for the premiership!!!

:nono: :dontevengothere:

piginabush
21-07-2004, 11:50 PM
went to the dell a couple of years ago...... saints 1 boro 3 if i remember right, Boksic got 2 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

DJsmallpaul
21-07-2004, 11:56 PM
went to the dell a couple of years ago...... saints 1 boro 3 if i remember right, Boksic got 2 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice to see Plymouth finally getting their act togeather cause thats one big catchment area for supporters :clap:

See you at Turf Moor ;)

Yoshimitsu
22-07-2004, 12:57 PM

always a good atmosphere wen i went to their games

piginabush
22-07-2004, 01:15 PM

Nice to see Plymouth finally getting their act togeather cause thats one big catchment area for supporters :clap:

See you at Turf Moor ;)

Dont support that pile of shite mate.... only been to 1 league game at home park in about 5 years and that was only with the lads at work for summat to do on a boring wednesday night :shock:

DJTrubass
22-07-2004, 01:28 PM

See you at Turf Moor ;)

Dont support that pile of shite mate.... only been to 1 league game at home park in about 5 years and that was only with the lads at work for summat to do on a boring wednesday night :shock:

Southampton Vs Plymouth 31st july (i think)

Col
22-07-2004, 06:09 PM

always a good atmosphere wen i went to their games

you obviously havent been to see a "big" club play then. :lol:

the blackburn fans only know about 3 songs. ive been to ewood a few times. even their travelling supporters are shit. it would even be nice to apply that good old " you only sing when your winning" chant...but they dont even do that! that of course coupled with the fact that they hardly win any games. sad but true.

278d7e64a374de26f==