PDA

View Full Version : BOA-QSFGAIMITTC!!!

Patrick DSP
21-07-2004, 05:01 AM
Blackout Audio - Quit Smoking For Good And I Mean It This Time! Club

I know there's a few of you who have recently quit. Who's with me!?!

I'm on day 16 now.

PDT
21-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Man, im down! Im on day 7...although ive started coughin hardcore in the last hour...meh...smoking kills ya, coughin kills ya...wtf :roll:

Komplex
21-07-2004, 05:10 AM
2 more weeks Petey. Takes about 3 weeks to break a habbit :)

DSP - nearly there!

PDT
21-07-2004, 05:18 AM
2 more weeks Petey. Takes about 3 weeks to break a habbit :)

Doin my best mate! What sucks more is quitting and spending a majority of my time in and around clubs...hahaha :neutral: (im focused...i can do it! :rambo: )

Dustin Zahn
21-07-2004, 06:33 AM
Actually, it takes 3 days on average to break a physical addiction. After that it all becomes mental...but that's the hardest part. Good luck! It's gotta be one of the worse habits in the world.

dan the acid man
21-07-2004, 08:46 AM
yeah, good luck

The Divide
21-07-2004, 09:37 AM
Bah piece of cake.

Good luck, you better quit!!

I wonder if Mark got anywhere with quitting??................

MARKEG
21-07-2004, 09:47 AM
i've quit now for about 2 months. it might be 3 actually.

the problem is though when i get drunk. i have lapsed about 6 times when this has happened. in total had about 5 single drags and 1 full cigarette.

but i'm not going down that route that i've been dowm so many times when i've started again. on each occasion, i've woke up the next day - been really mad with myself - and kept on not smoking. sure i've definitely given up in my head but i just see this drunk thing as the last hurdle. i really have to overcome it. it's hard though when you have a beer in your hand and someone next to you lights up.

the main thing is i'll now not smoked about 93 x 20 = about 2000 cigarettes since I stopped. jesus christ. if you look at it that way, i feel GREAT!

french_og
21-07-2004, 09:55 AM
Hey and when that magical year is up of non smoking your Life Assurance and Critical Illness assurance will be a lot cheaper!!!

Stuart
21-07-2004, 10:09 AM
Well done guy's I wish I could do it. I might have a go now I've got a cold.

gunjack
21-07-2004, 10:39 AM
everytime i quit, i smoke a spliff and the niccotine gets back in me and i eventually have a cig........... :neutral:

TripleX
21-07-2004, 12:09 PM
same here brian :lol:
i try to quit since a week or two, but i still need one or two a day, especially when working :evil:

The Divide
21-07-2004, 03:12 PM

the problem is though when i get drunk. i have lapsed about 6 times when this has happened. in total had about 5 single drags and 1 full cigarette.

but i'm not going down that route that i've been dowm so many times when i've started again. on each occasion, i've woke up the next day - been really mad with myself - and kept on not smoking. sure i've definitely given up in my head but i just see this drunk thing as the last hurdle. i really have to overcome it. it's hard though when you have a beer in your hand and someone next to you lights up.

the main thing is i'll now not smoked about 93 x 20 = about 2000 cigarettes since I stopped. jesus christ. if you look at it that way, i feel GREAT!

Well done man! No more sneaking around for a sly smoke :clap: :clap: :clap:

romelpotter
21-07-2004, 05:59 PM

yea mark thats my problem as well. everytime i hit the sanctuary, i drink and it gets to about 4 am then i suddenly find a cig in my hand :evil:

xfive
21-07-2004, 06:26 PM
everytime i quit, i smoke a spliff and the niccotine gets back in me and i eventually have a cig........... :neutral:

If yer mixin tobacco in yer spliff you have issues regardless :lol: :lol:

Dustin Zahn
21-07-2004, 06:28 PM

So smoke a spliff like the real american man you are and leave the nicotine out. ;)

Dustin Zahn
21-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Mixing tobacco and weed is common practice across the pond.

xfive
21-07-2004, 06:45 PM
Yup.. crazy Europeans.... oh and some Canadians too :roll:
You know who you are :lol: :lol:

anx
21-07-2004, 08:57 PM

mixing tobacco with weed?? thats sacreligeous!

PDT
21-07-2004, 10:41 PM
Haha...(which brings me to my next attempt at quitting...I have also turned my back on the weed too...errr... :rambo: I am a fighter!...umm)

DJ Corbzy
22-07-2004, 02:12 AM
Damn! I wish I could stop smoking, but I'm simply not headstrong enough!

TripleX
22-07-2004, 01:26 PM

mixing tobacco with weed?? thats sacreligeous!

lol that´s european style :lol:
everytime i was canada i got to hear that...
people there used to smoke lil dubes (with just one rollie), we always use 3 or 4 rollies, everybody looked at me like that :shock:
:lol:

Kevin Gorman
23-07-2004, 03:49 AM
thats awsome that so many people are quitting smoking!! keep at it guys! you all can do it.

stuart from glasgowville
23-07-2004, 04:43 AM
i've been 4 days hardcore now, its 4 am i've got the shakes, my head feels like it's gonna burst, my arms ache, my mouth tastes funny, my eyes hurt, i cant friggin sleep more than 2 hours, i dream like **** when i do, i hate everyone i wanna curl up and die, but i want to stop, 20 years and £28000 later, i want a ****ing tax rebate and I WAS SAVING UP GRATIS POINTS FOR AN IRON LUNG AND ONLY HAD 5 TO GO WHEN THEY SCRAPPED THEM, FUKKERS!!!!

ARRGGHHHHHHH I CAN'T HANDLE THIS, THE FIRST 2 DAYS WERE BAD, BUT THIS IS FUKKING EVIL!!

Patrick DSP
23-07-2004, 06:34 AM
i've been 4 days hardcore now, its 4 am i've got the shakes, my head feels like it's gonna burst, my arms ache, my mouth tastes funny, my eyes hurt, i cant friggin sleep more than 2 hours, i dream like **** when i do, i hate everyone i wanna curl up and die, but i want to stop, 20 years and £28000 later, i want a **** tax rebate and I WAS SAVING UP GRATIS POINTS FOR AN IRON LUNG AND ONLY HAD 5 TO GO WHEN THEY SCRAPPED THEM, FUKKERS!!!!

ARRGGHHHHHHH I CAN'T HANDLE THIS, THE FIRST 2 DAYS WERE BAD, BUT THIS IS FUKKING EVIL!!

good job man!!!! it's better than death or starting to look older than you really are and not being able to pick up the girls at the clubs anymore.

that feeling will subside soon. then your lungs willstart to heal a few days later, and trust me. you won't even think about smoking then!!!!!

i was coughing up some pretty ugly shit. but man do i feel great now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

borisXHL
23-07-2004, 09:42 AM
20 years and £28000 later, i want a **** tax rebate and I WAS SAVING UP GRATIS POINTS FOR AN IRON LUNG AND ONLY HAD 5 TO GO WHEN THEY SCRAPPED THEM, FUKKERS!!!!

hhahhahaha man i remeber gave up shit about 3 years ago i was the same but since then, my hole live have changed and i MEAN IT mate just dont be weak ass and stay strong :)

The Overfiend
23-07-2004, 06:31 PM
I quit ciggarettes about 8 months ago and recently quit the chronic.

azerom04
23-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Yeah I ain't smoked a thing in 14 months, i'm getting my memory back to!!!

Now that is scarry.

Keep strong boys its mind over matter in the end.

jake
23-07-2004, 07:41 PM
been 3 years for me but i smoked a clove not long ago :-p

The Overfiend
23-07-2004, 07:49 PM
been 3 years for me but i smoked a clove not long ago :-p

Cloves are a bit harsh on the lungs but they taste oh so good.

PDT
24-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Cmon lads, hang in there (that's what I tell myself everyday)...test of strength last nite...drank way too much scotch and i was soo very tempted to spark one up but i didnt! Eat that you nicotine (former) piece of goodness!! :rambo: @ ciggies!

mek
24-07-2004, 03:13 AM

This is the exact problem that I have. I quit for about 6 weeks altogether, and then got wasted and blew it one night. Right now I smoke only on weekends and when binge drinking ;). Its funny how you come up with comprimises with yourself. Quitting wouldn't be an issue if I didn't like to drink so much :roll:

Evil G
24-07-2004, 05:11 AM
well, i've been talking about it for a long time, but i'm about to quit weed after being chronic for many years. it's been only 2 hours since i hit the bottom of my last bag. by tomorrow i'll be suffering along with the rest of you.

i think i can. i think i can, etc. :)

TripleX
25-07-2004, 08:14 PM
i am on day two now :roll: :lol:

neko
25-07-2004, 08:33 PM
i read a tip the other day that someone sent to a magazine to stop smoking.
it said to save up all your butts for a few days or so, put them all in a jar and fill the glass with water, then whenever you have a craving take a sniff of the jar.
sounds rank, don't know if it'd work or not.

278d7e64a374de26f==