PDA

View Full Version : Rebrov

Dean-E
21-07-2004, 09:43 AM
West ham have sergi training with them at the mo with a view to buy. I rate the guy...didn't do to well at spurs but then no-one ever has :lol:

french_og
21-07-2004, 09:58 AM
I thought I read in the paper a week or so ago that The new spurs boss was gonna give him a chance? He was never given a good run in the side at Spurs, It's like a lot of foreign strikers it does take time to settle in the Prem, look at Angel of Villa, he couldn't hit a barn gate with a banjo when he first arrived.

zigojacko
27-07-2004, 12:29 PM
yeh, i think Rebrov is a good player - just didnt feel he was suited to the premierships style of football. maybe he might do well at West Ham...

i tip spurs to have a good season tho so expect some class players performing well there - hehe :D

Hakka
28-07-2004, 07:59 AM
I never quite understood how a player of Rebrov's talent and record, could do so badly at Tottenham. He's fast, strong, good passer and has great movement.

His Champions League goal record is amazing. Seen him and Shevchenko destroy teams in the past. Shevchenko definitley got more of the goals, but Rebrov was certainly scoring some too and setting up a lot as well.

Esox Lucius
28-07-2004, 08:13 AM
aye hakka mate agree with you there, as zigojako said, i dont think he is suited to english football.

Dean-E
28-07-2004, 12:40 PM
well it's offical sergi rebrov is now a fully fledge hammer...come on bring on the season :rambo: :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==