PDA

View Full Version : Movement Review/Marco Bailey & Agent Orange/Tronic Treat

Agent Orange NYC
21-07-2004, 01:58 PM
JULY/AUGUST 2004

Movement 2004 has come and gone, leaving its mark on the minds of Techno fans all over the world. We take a look back at the aftermath, with a recap of the weekend and coverage of the most talked about afterparty (Speedy J vs Chris Liebing!). We also share our view for what can be done to make the festival even better next year.

You'll also read about a recent performance by Marco Bailey with support from Agent Orange.

Finally, with great appreciation and sadness, we say goodbye to one of the longest and strongest running Techno parties to ever take place in New York City, Tronic Treatment.

To read these stories and more, just go to:

http://www.gothamgrooves.com/newsletter/julaug-04/body.html

FUTURE FREQUENCIES STAFF
;)

professor
21-07-2004, 02:21 PM
I was present for the speedy j/chris liebing extravaganza. quite a show. According to the "yel 2" article, wasn't it Matthew Dear on the live PA downstairs, with DP and MJ tag team after???

krakp0t
21-07-2004, 03:57 PM
the crowd at tronic mondays pretty well sucked ball ever since the party moved from baktun to sullivan room.

bout time it ended.

gunjack
21-07-2004, 03:58 PM
nice avatar!

Agent Orange NYC
21-07-2004, 05:53 PM
I was present for the speedy j/chris liebing extravaganza. quite a show. According to the "yel 2" article, wasn't it Matthew Dear on the live PA downstairs, with DP and MJ tag team after???

There were 2 rooms downstairs. MD was spinning early on. ;)

Agent Orange NYC
21-07-2004, 05:54 PM
the crowd at tronic mondays pretty well sucked ball ever since the party moved from baktun to sullivan room.

bout time it ended.

You sure you wanna be talking like that??? :nono:

professor
21-07-2004, 06:00 PM
I was talking about the big downstairs room...
That hall was probably the best venue I have seen in a long time

krakp0t
21-07-2004, 09:32 PM
to clarify: by moving the party to sullivan room, tronic mondays seemed to have attracted a considerable number of dipshitz from NYU thus making for an overwhelmingly un-cool crowd. i've nothing against the handful of regulars that have been going since the halcyon days of that party at guernica.

tioneb
21-07-2004, 09:42 PM
hopefully tronic brons again in Barcelona, that would be nearer to my palce than Sullivan... But i already miss the vodka cranberries.

278d7e64a374de26f==