View Full Version : FAO Downey

DJsmallpaul
22-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Tonight

A Clarets prospective ;)

http://www.clarets-mad.co.uk/news/loadfeat.asp?cid=ED13&id=167141

Esox Lucius
22-07-2004, 02:56 PM
we are going to stuff you lot and your combat 18 loving right wing fans will be in tears :lol: ;)

DJsmallpaul
22-07-2004, 03:32 PM
we are going to stuff you lot and your combat 18 loving right wing fans will be in tears :lol: ;)

Oi steddy on Or i'll sent the South Yorkshire Police round to see ya :dontevengothere:

(notice distinct lack of smiles)

Esox Lucius
22-07-2004, 03:51 PM
im only joking paul lad, dont take it serious mate :neutral:

DJsmallpaul
22-07-2004, 04:06 PM
im only joking paul lad, dont take it serious mate :neutral:

Sorry Downey mate :cool: Touchy subject that's all ;)

Esox Lucius
22-07-2004, 04:07 PM
aye, didnt think mate sorry, as I say was just a joke, you cant tarn everyone with the same brush. :oops:

DJsmallpaul
22-07-2004, 04:12 PM
aye, didnt think mate sorry, as I say was just a joke, you cant tarn everyone with the same brush. :oops:

Football eh :roll: it's great for bringing the worst out of peeps me included :doh:

Besides i should know you like to play devils advocate :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
22-07-2004, 04:13 PM
I do indeed ;)

oh well we are still gonna hammer you tonight :lol:

~cheeky~
22-07-2004, 04:14 PM
well wot can i say?
nothing so im gonna shut the **** up :silenced:

:lol:

DJsmallpaul
22-07-2004, 04:15 PM
Probably :doh:

We got bigger teams to play than your lot anyway like.......1860 Munich.... :eh: :doh: ok maybe not :lol:

Take it your not going

Esox Lucius
22-07-2004, 04:21 PM
nah mate too much effort travelling to burnley for a lazy cunt like me :lol:

Richierush
22-07-2004, 06:09 PM
downy m8 dont listen to paul his shit stinks and so does his team :lol: :lol: ;)

DJsmallpaul
22-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Well ya jammy sods scraped a draw after we were 1 nil up for 82 mins. :roll:

The night started well for us with news that former Chelsea & leicster defender Frank Sinclair had joined on a 1 year deal and was straight into the side tonight and was commanding in defence all night.

Burnley were quickly on top ;) and after 3 good save's from the Everton keeper a sublime cross-shot from Robbie Blake put the Clarets ahead.

Everton soon found their feet and also forced good save's from debutant Burnley keeper Coyne one notable save came from a Gravesen free-kick which was top corner bound.

Halftime 1-0

The start of the second half saw Everton bring out a few more of the big guns in Ferguson,Pistone,weir and all had a positive effect apart from maybe ferguson who seemed less than match fit as he was even beaten to most headers by mcgreal.

Everton looked a lot better side than the first half and managed to claw an equaliser in the last stages of the game It was from about the 15th corner Everton had and was meet well with the head from....can't remember now. :doh:

Full time 1-1

I don't think you even deserved a draw Downey mate you were poor and judging by an Everton Website so did your fans. Relegation seemed to be the word of the day on their footie forum :lol: :lol:

Good turn out from your fans, i'd say about 1500 :clap: Although they were quiet up until you scored which brought ironic cheering from the home fans :twisted:

Funniest moment of the match came when Everton won a throw-in and Pistone came over and shouted at the ballboy to hurry with the ball. Safe to say for the rest of the match all the Burnley fans shouted oioioioioi every time he touched the ball :lol: :lol:

That's it & good luck for the season cause your gonna NEED IT ! :lol:

piginabush
22-07-2004, 11:50 PM
mwhahahahha big guns pistone and weir....... their are going down ;)

Col
23-07-2004, 12:19 AM
we got beat by mansfield 2-0 yesterday, and we were basically at full strength. :shock:

anyway valencia are coming to elland rd on sun i think. should be an easy one.

Esox Lucius
23-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Well ya jammy sods scraped a draw after we were 1 nil up for 82 mins. :roll:

The night started well for us with news that former Chelsea & leicster defender Frank Sinclair had joined on a 1 year deal and was straight into the side tonight and was commanding in defence all night.

Burnley were quickly on top ;) and after 3 good save's from the Everton keeper a sublime cross-shot from Robbie Blake put the Clarets ahead.

Everton soon found their feet and also forced good save's from debutant Burnley keeper Coyne one notable save came from a Gravesen free-kick which was top corner bound.

Halftime 1-0

The start of the second half saw Everton bring out a few more of the big guns in Ferguson,Pistone,weir and all had a positive effect apart from maybe ferguson who seemed less than match fit as he was even beaten to most headers by mcgreal.

Everton looked a lot better side than the first half and managed to claw an equaliser in the last stages of the game It was from about the 15th corner Everton had and was meet well with the head from....can't remember now. :doh:

Full time 1-1

I don't think you even deserved a draw Downey mate you were poor and judging by an Everton Website so did your fans. Relegation seemed to be the word of the day on their footie forum :lol: :lol:

Good turn out from your fans, i'd say about 1500 :clap: Although they were quiet up until you scored which brought ironic cheering from the home fans :twisted:

Funniest moment of the match came when Everton won a throw-in and Pistone came over and shouted at the ballboy to hurry with the ball. Safe to say for the rest of the match all the Burnley fans shouted oioioioioi every time he touched the ball :lol: :lol:

That's it & good luck for the season cause your gonna NEED IT ! :lol:

well at least we have got the chance to be relegated from the premiership :lol: :oops:

not looking good like, but friendlies mean **** all...it's our board's fault, kenright has got his head up his arse :rambo:

DJsmallpaul
23-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Just to fill you in on some other details i missed-

Yobo scored Evertons goal

And before Downey say's it wasn't a full strenth team.

Wright
Watson
Stubbs
Yobo
Naysmith
Hibbert
Carsley
Mcfadden
Campbell
Bent
Kilbane

Subs used