ROB MOORE
STUGENE
CLIVE SLEVIN
LEWI
+++

MORE INFO COMING SOON

darkmockeray
29-07-2004, 05:46 PM
heres the number for the party on this weekend, somewhere outside dublin - 0872765967, ring after 10pm on thye night.......... SKETCH :rambo:

H3lx
29-07-2004, 10:11 PM
would go to this, but 10pm is too late to find out if its ner enough to me to be viable, so james holden it is!

hope it goes well all the same chaps

darkmockeray
29-07-2004, 11:10 PM
DONT WORRY ITS NOT TOO HARD TO GET TO............
CANT SAY ANYMORE YET OTHER THAN ITS GONNA NE BANGIN -SKETCH................

H3lx
29-07-2004, 11:32 PM
yeh but i dont drive and i live in balbriggan lol

its the usual story for raves and the like for me, unless theres a car defo goin i dont go

and loadsa heads i know are goin to gkgg this weekend so there wont be anyone to head with

Lisa Lavish
03-08-2004, 08:57 PM
how did this party go?have heard nothing about it

Scrawny
03-08-2004, 10:54 PM
Was cancelled cos the filth were on to it........I'm glad now I had decided not to go!

darkmockeray
04-08-2004, 01:56 PM
yep had to be cancelled, we went down to set it all up and found a familly camping right in the middle of the dancefloor, curse the good weather.....
we politely tried to tell them that there would be a couple of hundred manglers dancin round there campfire in a few hours, they seemed to be ok and said they would move down a couple of fields, when we came back half an hour later the cops were everywhere!!!!!! :doh: in the end we had a scaled down version in my girlfriends field in the wicklow hills for all the djs, friends of friends etc etc, it all went down really well, so sorry form all the teknowarfare crew to anyone who was let down and we'll see ya the next time.....

Lisa Lavish
09-08-2004, 05:44 PM
not suprised tbh,most of the raves this summer have been cancelled,there really cracking down on them in comparison to last year when there was raves every wk withoutfail...luckily i got 2 go creation&loose electrix raves this summer.

278d7e64a374de26f==