PDA

View Full Version : Dave Clarke build ups?

sash
24-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Hello there. I was just wonderin if anyone knows how Dave Clarke does those huge build ups? I can't work it out.

I thought it was puttin the echo on 3/4, channel select on master, have ur 2 tracks in, level depth off then slowly bring level depth up to create big build, slowly fade out bass, then BANG level depth off and bass on new track on at the same time but it dosen't seem to be the same as when DC does it.

any ideas?

romelpotter
24-07-2004, 09:35 PM
yea he creates it artificially in cubase and masters it on to cd, then sits down in a club..presses play and lies back folding his arms behind his head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

romelpotter
24-07-2004, 09:35 PM
sorry not very useful or constructive :dontevengothere: :nono:

sash
12-08-2004, 12:26 AM
damn. now i gotta go out n get myself a copy of cubase :cool:

gumpy green
17-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Hello there. I was just wonderin if anyone knows how Dave Clarke does those huge build ups? I can't work it out.

I thought it was puttin the echo on 3/4, channel select on master, have ur 2 tracks in, level depth off then slowly bring level depth up to create big build, slowly fade out bass, then BANG level depth off and bass on new track on at the same time but it dosen't seem to be the same as when DC does it.

any ideas?

if it the one i think yer on about (building up to the long drill sound?)then its easy...

sample 4 beats(or anything), then play the sample back, adjust the trigger rate..

piece of piss.

278d7e64a374de26f==