PDA

View Full Version : insane ep

Tiptoe
24-07-2004, 08:58 PM
if you like hard as **** techno check this bad boy out. I haven't been diggin me hard stuff lately but this is getting bought. This is hard techno as it should be. A2 the major rush mix is my fav. Enjoy :twisted: http://tuneinn.com/media2.php?id=4137&fm=

Frank Dogshit
25-07-2004, 12:48 AM
now that is what i call a true hard techno track.raw as old boots. :rambo:

like yourself,not been to fussed on the harder stuff for some time but theres been a few decent bits about lately.

this tracks on rushs circuito brazil set,best hard set ive heard in a long time.

killarava2day
25-07-2004, 01:37 AM
I must've got a shite pressing cause my copy sounds crap.

Spark
25-07-2004, 05:19 AM
Techno? :eh: ;)

The Overfiend
25-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Insane as in the Label?
Ep?
Artist?
Please specify what the heck you are talkin' about!

waldhaus
25-07-2004, 06:26 PM
They are talking about
Insane Records 001

V/A - Insane EP

A1: Frank Kvitta - Face Slapper
A2: Frank Kvitta - Face Slapper (Major Rush Remix)
B1: Viper XXL - Rubbercell
B2: Frank Kvitta - Destroyer

very cool record, especially the A1 is a great tune!

The Overfiend
25-07-2004, 06:43 PM
Kvitta is one of the funniest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

Tiptoe
25-07-2004, 09:54 PM
Insane as in the Label?
Ep?
Artist?

bloody ell do i have to do everyting lol

The Overfiend
26-07-2004, 04:43 PM
Insane as in the Label?
Ep?
Artist?

bloody ell do i have to do everyting lol

I know what Insane Records is, but did ya think there may be people on the forum who don't listen to this style of techno?
http://logo.cafepress.com/9/516239.jpg

Tiptoe
26-07-2004, 05:21 PM
i know just mesin mate. ;)

TripleX
26-07-2004, 06:15 PM
kvitta´s tracks kick ass.

maily
27-07-2004, 12:06 AM
the A1 is slammin',
nice!

DJTrubass
27-07-2004, 12:10 AM
ph@ tune ..

:clap:

Tiptoe
27-07-2004, 12:13 AM
yeah this is the best hard tune i have heard for a long time. No shitty distortion just bad ass beats :rambo:

dirty_bass
27-07-2004, 12:25 AM
Hmmm, I don`t really like this.
It`s well made.
But feels like some 1997 german marching music.
Too much techno these days is looking backwards.

Sunil
27-07-2004, 01:40 AM
Hmmm, I don`t really like this.
It`s well made.
But feels like some 1997 german marching music.
Too much techno these days is looking backwards.

I don't like it too much either, not after hearing so many tracks like this already. The sequencing is extremely simplistic, and a lot of it just sounds like someone slapping a crossfader back and forward. All these tracks (or clips in this case) bar Viper XXL's (which is slightly more adventurous programming wise) don't do enough. And will Rush ever learn some new tricks or try to surprise us? The guy is a complete bore.

As far as a club goes these will rock out and that's great, but there ain't anything too clever about them.

Tiptoe
27-07-2004, 11:01 AM
to behonest i don't think they attempt to be clever with these tunes. As dirty said this is marching music and designed for being played in a club. As long as you don't play loads of these tunes in your set i think they go down well cos as you say they are nothing knew and would bore me to death if they were played all night. To be fair though its the only hard tune i have bothered to post about recently and i will be making the purchase

Sunil
27-07-2004, 01:14 PM
to behonest i don't think they attempt to be clever with these tunes. As dirty said this is marching music and designed for being played in a club. As long as you don't play loads of these tunes in your set i think they go down well cos as you say they are nothing knew and would bore me to death if they were played all night. To be fair though its the only hard tune i have bothered to post about recently and i will be making the purchase

Sure thing I agree, hard techno in many cases is purely meant to do what it says on the tin... some of this stuff though has very little character, perhaps if some of these guys took a bit more time instead of trying to release 20 EPs in a month then the tracks would stand up as being a bit better in the long haul.

Tiptoe
27-07-2004, 01:57 PM
yeah agreed. there are only a few hard as **** tunes that have i would play in every hard techno set i do and thats my leo laker stuff. Too much hard for the sake of hard around and too much distortion for my liking. Hard techno was at its best to me in 2001 when i heard dj rush chris liebing and neil landstrum at the orbit on the same bill. That was hard techno at its best for me.

dirty_bass
27-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Sure thing I agree, hard techno in many cases is purely meant to do what it says on the tin... some of this stuff though has very little character, perhaps if some of these guys took a bit more time instead of trying to release 20 EPs in a month then the tracks would stand up as being a bit better in the long haul.

Exactly.
As a producer, and I`m sure other producers here will agree with me, this type of techno is very easy and quick to make. Super hard kick, bit of distortion, rigid programming and sequencing, random distorted or harshly treated noise, boom, track done 1 hour later.
Not a lot of thought goes into these productions, it`s obvious. Hard techno is getting a bad rep due to the slip shod methods of some producers. It`s a shame, becuause when done with thought and intelligence, hard techno can be really devastating.

Tiptoe
27-07-2004, 02:11 PM
yeah i agree dirty there is nothing like quality hard techno to get the party going but i haven't bought any hard techno for ages due to the poor quality of it which is a shame.

TripleX
27-07-2004, 02:18 PM
[, it`s obvious. Hard techno is getting a bad rep due to the slip shod methods of some producers. It`s a shame, becuause when done with thought and intelligence, hard techno can be really devastating.

i agree
it´s a even bigger shame cause these people could do way better, it just seems they don´t want to, or they don´t need to....

278d7e64a374de26f==