PDA

View Full Version : HARD NOIZE 2 IS COMIN' TO NYC !!!

DeeTek
27-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Aiight We're bringin' it back.... HaRd NoIzE 2. Matame is proud to announce our 2nd event. We are teaming up with Techno Radio NY & bringing back...DJ Amok, Frank Kvitta, Patrick DSP, Jav and for the first time in NYC...OBI will be representin'. Along with DJ Kilo from Canada and Teknotoxin from Hungary.

Friday, October 8, 2004

OBI aka Tobias Luke TekkTribe, Distorted (Germany)
DJ AMOK Artillery, Kne’deep (Germany)
FRANK KVITTA Insane Records, Kne’deep (Germany)
PATRICK DSP LIVE!! Working Vinyl, Combat Skill (Canada)
JAV Matame (NYC)
KILO Kilogram, Giant and Dwarf (Canada)
TEKNOTOXIN Techno Radio New York (Hungary/NYC)

Venue:
Club Shelter NYC
20 W. 39th Street
(between 5th & 6th ave.)

Doors open at 10.
18 and over, 21 to drink (BRING ID)

nearest Subways:
7, B,D,F,Q,V to 42nd Street

:!: Make sure u bring the masses with ya ! This event is not gonna be forgotten easily :!:

Dee

dirty_bass
27-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Erm, a repost?
Shouldn`t this be in the promotions section.

Moderator~!!!!!

dan the acid man
27-07-2004, 11:27 PM
use the report button---------------------------------------------------------->>

dirty_bass
27-07-2004, 11:28 PM
I feel like a grass now :cry:

DeeTek
27-07-2004, 11:47 PM
lookie here dirty one ! I posted the darn thing in the promotions section and u complained about it there ! Now u here complaining again !what the hell do u want ? back off will ya. :dontevengothere:

:nono:

Dee

Patrick DSP
27-07-2004, 11:58 PM
lookie here dirty one ! I posted the darn thing in the promotions section and u complained about it there ! Now u here complaining again !what the hell do u want ? back off will ya. :dontevengothere:

:nono:

Dee

Dude, that original post was moved to the promotions section from the Hard/Club Techno section. But it still retains all of the original posts from when it was in the Hard/Club Techno Forum. Dirty Bass is only trying to keep this great board organized and helpful.

Though your enthusiasm for this party is great and I know it will be a good one as well, but I don't think that anyone was trying to jump on anyone. This board is pretty much a global family of music artists and enthusiasts. Let’s try to keep it that way.

-Patrick

Adverse
28-07-2004, 12:01 AM
shut up patrick. lol.

Patrick DSP
28-07-2004, 12:02 AM
shut up patrick. lol.

love you too marky mark. :shutup:

PDT
28-07-2004, 12:09 AM
Dude, that original post was moved to the promotions section from the Hard/Club Techno section. But it still retains all of the original posts from when it was in the Hard/Club Techno Forum. Dirty Bass is only trying to keep this great board organized and helpful.

Though your enthusiasm for this party is great and I know it will be a good one as well, but I don't think that anyone was trying to jump on anyone. This board is pretty much a global family of music artists and enthusiasts. Let’s try to keep it that way.

-Patrick

Respect from down under bro :rambo:

"a global family of music artists and enthusiasts..." I Dig!

Best of luck on this show lads (as I said in the other post I think) :cool:

MARKEG
28-07-2004, 12:16 AM
look I'll tell you where this should be mwwwhahaha

PROMOTIONS.

and the button's not for grassing, it's for making the forum a nice place. :doh: :clap:

dan the acid man
28-07-2004, 12:20 AM
now it's in it's rightful home :cool:

DeeTek
28-07-2004, 12:20 AM
well then all is fine and good but i dunt appreciate being told what to do by someone who can't tell the difference between things. I ain't attacking noone so i ask for the same plz :notworthy:

Dee

dirty_bass
28-07-2004, 03:35 AM
I wasn`t having a go mate. My posts were made wwhen the adds were in the hard/club techno.
Read the board rules and you`ll be ok.
I`ve got me own club night, and I post it in the promo section, so I`m not being a kunt.
Well, I`m not intending to be anyway. :roll:

The Overfiend
28-07-2004, 06:12 PM
well then all is fine and good but i dunt appreciate being told what to do by someone who can't tell the difference between things. I ain't attacking noone so i ask for the same plz :notworthy:

Dee

Bro Seriously
Steve was only trying to help the idea of organization, I understand how enthused you are about the party and that's swell, but even Jav(who is a friend of ours here) would understand where this was coming from, a bit of diplomacy and thought before snapping please.

DeeTek
29-07-2004, 04:54 AM
i wasn't snappin. i was being snapped on. but i do apologize if it caused any trouble. peace.

Dee

djkilo
29-07-2004, 09:03 PM
http://pbskids.org/barney/images/dinosfriends.jpg

I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME
WE'RE A TECHNO FAMILY!!
With A GREAT BIG HUG AND SOME PROMOS FROM ME TO YOU!
WON"T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO!

:love:

DeeTek
29-07-2004, 09:07 PM
Whoa steady !!!

Ya freak ! I betcha sum faggit loves ya now yahahahaha ! Juss kiddin man. No worries. Yeah big ass techno family. Ain't that the truth. Peaceeee

:lol:

Dee

278d7e64a374de26f==