PDA

View Full Version : Cari Lekebusch - Vet Dom Som For Att - Repressed!

Joseph Isaac
31-07-2004, 05:35 PM
Go to Juno right now and get your copy of one of, if not the best work Cari ever made...

Unbelievable that he repressed it...

Sunil
31-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Go to Juno right now and get your copy of one of, if not the best work Cari ever made...

No, **** Juno, go down your local record shop and get it :rambo: :lol:

romelpotter
31-07-2004, 06:47 PM
hehehe i just got it, man it rocks, their slighlty reworked though. still rock :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Overfiend
31-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Cari is the man.
Yeah, I said it.

Dustin Zahn
31-07-2004, 07:57 PM
He's actually repressing a bunch of the old catalog and recombining tracks to make new EPs with all new remastering. There is some really cool stuff coming out soon.

The Overfiend
31-07-2004, 08:36 PM
Keep us posted most definitely. :clap:

Bas Mooy
31-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Cari roxx big time...the old Hybrid stuff is massive and the new Kaun trax releases are gonna be in my bag for a long time...he da man!!!

Joseph Isaac
04-08-2004, 06:32 PM

Oh man, that would be nice to go to record stores again and listen to techno, but alas, I'm in the States and there's no techno in my state.

The Overfiend
04-08-2004, 06:55 PM

Oh man, that would be nice to go to record stores again and listen to techno, but alas, I'm in the States and there's no techno in my state.

People worldwide don't get that we are the ass end of techno sometimes, unless your louie devito on a shit nyc underground mix people dont know you.

Sunil
05-08-2004, 02:44 AM
I'm sorry for your plight guys, we must be spoilt over here :cool:

wrong
05-08-2004, 04:21 PM
NO WAY...thats my favourite ever release from lekebusch...his golden era... Those two broken beat tracks are.....perfect.. You say it's been modified a bit? In what way?? cheers.

massplanck
05-08-2004, 04:28 PM
NO WAY...thats my favourite ever release from lekebusch...his golden era... Those two broken beat tracks are.....perfect.. You say it's been modified a bit? In what way?? cheers.

he has speeded them up to 155bpm and put some chipmonk vocals over the top. :crackup:

massplanck
05-08-2004, 04:29 PM

I would if you got it in!

278d7e64a374de26f==