PDA

View Full Version : williams knocks out tyson!!!!

basslinejunkie
31-07-2004, 11:50 PM
cant believe it!! didnt watch the whole fight just seen the highlights,but williams done well to still be standing from some of the punches tyson was laying on him.anyone watch the whole fight or like me you didnt fancy forking out 15quid to see the brit get batterd as always?!? :lol:

Esox Lucius
31-07-2004, 11:59 PM
nothing but a ear biting rapist, accept you are nothing anymore tyson :lol: not that i would say it to his face of course :lol:

Richierush
01-08-2004, 12:32 AM
from what i heard tyson rattled williams in the first 2 rounds,but then he came to knockin tyson out in the 4th and he was knocked out for bout 14 seconds. :cool:

MARKEG
01-08-2004, 12:21 PM
i am absolutely gutted that this was on when i was djing. but then again so has every great fight EVER for the last god knows how many years. tried to nip to the car and tune in but it wasn't even on the radio. arrghhhhh.

anyway GO ON danny boy. this is proud moment - even if tyson is 40% of his former self, it's still a momentous victory.

just proves to everyone that the impossible is always possible. :clap:

dan the acid man
01-08-2004, 01:36 PM
great result, i missed it though, i was thinking it was on saturday, not friday :doh: :oops:

romelpotter
01-08-2004, 02:56 PM
nothing but a ear biting rapist, accept you are nothing anymore tyson :lol: not that i would say it to his face of course :lol:

i would, he's nothing but a fat pie eating bastid, i would out run him in a 50 m sprint anyday :rambo: :lol: :lol:

Ashley
01-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Yeah well done for beating tyson, nice one.

Col
01-08-2004, 11:40 PM
i want to see audley harrison fight williams, i reckon he would wipe the floor with him, but after williams victory over tyson, that bout is probably too far away at this moment in time.

harrison needs to fight more often if he is to progress, the guy has bags of potential, he just needs to show it on a regular basis. despite his critics, i really rate the guy.

on that note, does anyone know when harrison is fighting next?

basslinejunkie
01-08-2004, 11:56 PM
i want to see audley harrison fight williams, i reckon he would wipe the floor with him, but after williams victory over tyson, that bout is probably too far away at this moment in time.

harrison needs to fight more often if he is to progress, the guy has bags of potential, he just needs to show it on a regular basis. despite his critics, i really rate the guy.

yeah i agree with you,harrison defo has the potential,and when you consider how poor the heavyweight divison is (aside from kliscko) then he really could go all the way to the top.seems like quite a clever guy also,he was getting slaughterd for fighting no-namers but hes was defo taking the rite route.

french_og
02-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Harrison= Potencial?? He is hardly 21 infact he is older than Williams. He only fights hand picked oponents that nobody bothers to watch at 2am on a friday night on BBC.

Boxing just doesn´t have any boxers anymore that you get excited to watch or want to pay for.

Col
02-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Harrison= Potencial?? He is hardly 21 infact he is older than Williams. He only fights hand picked oponents that nobody bothers to watch at 2am on a friday night on BBC.

Boxing just doesn´t have any boxers anymore that you get excited to watch or want to pay for.

i was reading the metro newspaper today, and harrison is looking to get his next opponent out of the way, before approaching williams.

trust me, harrison will wipe the floor with danny williams i will put money on it.

MARKEG
02-08-2004, 10:59 PM
i would back harrison for sure actually.

you're right about boxing at the mo though - there are NO characters. i thikn we need a new mike tyson ;)

Ashley
02-08-2004, 11:07 PM
Yeah i agree with u there Mark, and tbh i think Harrison is crap, every time ive seen him fight he was rubbish.

lukekendall
03-08-2004, 11:15 AM
yeah that Klinskco or what ever he called is the best in the world i think

basslinejunkie
03-08-2004, 03:05 PM

i was reading the metro newspaper today, and harrison is looking to get his next opponent out of the way, before approaching williams.

trust me, harrison will wipe the floor with danny williams i will put money on it.

2 rite ;)

BOXY
03-08-2004, 07:05 PM

IM NOT TO SURE WHEN IT IS BUT I KNOW THAT HES FIGHTING MAT SKELTON,
THE CURRENT BRITISH HEAVYWEIGHT I THINK HE IS ANY WAY

Sam_Horam
03-08-2004, 10:23 PM
More heavyweight nonsense...the division is still a joke...

The real big fight this weekend was the Morales - Hernandez fight...

It's great for Williams that he won and didn't choke as normal but you have to look at the fact that Tyson suffered a serious injury during the fight and that prior to that he had Williams in a lot of trouble. Still, we'll never know whether that was the key factor, not unless the rematch happens ;)

basslinejunkie
03-08-2004, 10:26 PM
More heavyweight nonsense...the division is still a joke...

The real big fight this weekend was the Morales - Hernandez fight...

It's great for Williams that he won and didn't choke as normal but you have to look at the fact that Tyson suffered a serious injury during the fight and that prior to that he had Williams in a lot of trouble. Still, we'll never know whether that was the key factor, not unless the rematch happens ;)

morales is summit else isnt he ;) :rambo: never forget the morales v barrera fight, 12 rounds of sheer class.

Sam_Horam
03-08-2004, 10:38 PM
Yeah, absolutely, one of the best fights of the last few years. Seems like Barrera's off it now. Too many hard fights and getting on a little. Whereas Morales really is looking the business.

I thought Hernandez might give him some problems at the weekend and it looked like it in the first few rounds but the man's class came through without any doubt.

Numeric
05-08-2004, 12:38 PM
The Morales - Hernandez fight was class...

Morales is the man!!

Well done to Williams, Tyson had him at sixes and sevens in the first couple of rounds but he held on and came back well. It will be interesting to see if Williams can now go on to fulfill some of the potential he has shown in the past. Dunno if Tyson should bother now, although i imagine he needs the money and will probably fight again...

278d7e64a374de26f==