PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you ever been to a boxing match?

MARKEG
03-08-2004, 11:04 PM
Cause if you havent - YOU NEED TO!!!

Perhaps a BOA boxin tour is on the cards :)

Hehehehe..

I'm not a violent man when it comes to music but JESUS CHRIST i love a good boxing match hahahahaha :love: :clap:

Sam_Horam
03-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Yep, but only local stuff.

Would love to go to Vegas one day to watch a world title fight.

Yoshimitsu
03-08-2004, 11:39 PM
id love to watch a big name fight :clap:

Dean-E
04-08-2004, 07:49 AM
I used to box when I was younger.....i'm to fat and unfit to do it now though

Esox Lucius
04-08-2004, 09:06 AM
kick boxing is better, a lad from rouind here who my brother knows was british champion so i used to go with my bro to watch him, been to a few boxing matches when i was a kid.

i want to go and see the ultimate fighting :cool:

basslinejunkie
04-08-2004, 11:52 AM
kick boxing is better, a lad from rouind here who my brother knows was british champion so i used to go with my bro to watch him, been to a few boxing matches when i was a kid.

yeah kickboxin/muay thai is class,k1 is quality aswell i think,always watch it on eurosport.

Yoshimitsu
04-08-2004, 01:17 PM

yeh ultimate fightings class, used to be on sky sports every week. not anymore though :cry:

Ashley
04-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Ive never been to one but id love too.

romelpotter
04-08-2004, 03:57 PM
personally i Love the highly trained art of the combat conker trials. :lol: :lol: :lol: man when you miss and get hit on the knuckle by a painted marble it wrekkkkkkks :rambo: :twisted: :twisted: ;)

never been to a boxing match though would be well up for it. :lol: how about a boa bare knuckle tag team comp, :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: get mark on the decks and si commentaiting hahahaha madness :twisted: :twisted:

Ashley
04-08-2004, 06:47 PM
Isnt it weird how we love watching two guys bash each others brains in :lol: http://www.diverse-collective.co.uk/html/emoticons/boxing.gif

romelpotter
04-08-2004, 09:35 PM
profer female mud wrestleing :love: :love: ;)

dan the acid man
06-08-2004, 12:08 AM
no, but i would love to, you cant beat a good boxing match

Hakka
06-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Cause if you havent - YOU NEED TO!!!

Perhaps a BOA boxin tour is on the cards :)

Hehehehe..

I'm not a violent man when it comes to music but JESUS CHRIST i love a good boxing match hahahahaha :love: :clap:

My dad is a big boxing fan... its from him that I've got very interested. I've been watching all the big fights via Sky for years.

I love watching the heavy weights slug it out or the bantom weights go so crazily fast spark each other out.

Good stuff boxing.

Hakka
06-08-2004, 10:34 AM

I was watching "Fight Club" (not the film) on Sky Sports recently. Shows European Kick Boxing, have to say it was very good. Only 6 or 7 rounds, but full on kicks and punches all the way.

Good entertainment and sporting technique to see...

278d7e64a374de26f==