PDA

View Full Version : [Birmingham] Handle With Care Presents.... Geoff White

Tony
04-08-2004, 08:37 PM
hello,
really looking forward to this, very proud to be hosting this guy. really beautiful music!!

http://www.bassline.f9.co.uk/Tony/hwc1.jpg

http://www.bassline.f9.co.uk/Tony/hwc2.jpg

pre bar is the rainbow for more DEFAULT guys doing TRAILER TRASH for a bit of glitchy hip-hop.

hope some of you guys can make it.
cheers

Stella Boy
04-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Never heard Geoff DJ but his tunes are quality. Good luck with this guys :cool:

Tony
04-08-2004, 08:47 PM
he's playing live ;-)

and...

to highlight my determination and sad little bastard status

...its 'guy!' singular!!!! doing this totally on my own, as i have to do with most things :-( ........... except sex....... well...... maybe during the week........ anyhoo, i digress!!! :-)

miss bass
04-08-2004, 09:15 PM
im coming Tony!!

Stella Boy
04-08-2004, 09:22 PM
he's playing live ;-)

and...

to highlight my determination and sad little bastard status

...its 'guy!' singular!!!! doing this totally on my own, as i have to do with most things :-( ........... except sex....... well...... maybe during the week........ anyhoo, i digress!!! :-)

:shock: Go for it Tony. :clap: :clap: .
Geoff Live aswell :cool: . Good luck anyway ;)

ampassasinbirmingham
05-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Y must i always be the last to know :shock:

Tony
05-08-2004, 11:24 PM
not quite the last, theres still a few billion i'm yet to reach yet.

ampassasinbirmingham
05-08-2004, 11:32 PM
im so glad this is so cheap, ut i dont understand y????

teknorich
06-08-2004, 07:13 AM
I should be coming down for this one. Just need to arrange with a mate in Birmingham to crash with him, otherwise I'd be sleeping at the train station!

Should be a top night, and I have no problem with the cheap entry!!

Tony
06-08-2004, 12:54 PM
well, thre truth is i'll prob make a loss, like i can really afford to do that right now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but the med bar is onloy charging £4 in, so i have to keep in line or i'll miss out on casual callers. if i charge six, people who have just gone out for an eve will go to the other one, whereas if i'm sat on the door 'no, come to this'.

i think its just some fairly whack house party on the other side, those with brains in their skulls and rhythm in their hips may apply to my side of the building. ;-)

ampassasinbirmingham
06-08-2004, 02:14 PM
what time is it on till???

teknorich
06-08-2004, 02:24 PM
I asked the same question. Tony reckoned 2 or 3am, depending on what happens in the other bar.

Just confirmed with brummie mate that can stay at his that weekend, so I am definitely coming to this. Looking forward already!!

Tony
07-08-2004, 01:43 AM
nice one dude, support is much apprecianado

DJ Sainsburys
07-08-2004, 04:28 PM
not gonna be much dancing goin on seeing as the theatre space has just had permanent seating fitted throughout

Tony
07-08-2004, 06:59 PM
hey, no, theres a gap at the front for quite a few people. plenty room for both a bit of jigging and a sit down and absorb the music approach. kinda fits perfect in that way ;-)

ampassasinbirmingham
08-08-2004, 03:22 PM
not gonna be much dancing goin on seeing as the theatre space has just had permanent seating fitted throughout

FU sainsbury bastard. Is the theatre where the films were being shown??

Anyhoo BUMP

DJ Sainsburys
08-08-2004, 08:06 PM
**** you billy you tart :lol:

its the same room that the techno was in at drop beats not bombs....and its been filled with permanent seating.

Still......who cares?

teknorich
09-08-2004, 09:07 AM
As Tony said; there's a place to dance, and a place to chill out and listen. Best of both worlds!

ampassasinbirmingham
09-08-2004, 10:25 AM
thats a ****ing huge room? y fill it with seats?

subsonic
09-08-2004, 12:12 PM
looks good tony ;)

Stuart
09-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Theres plenty of room in there.

Tony
09-08-2004, 04:01 PM
yeah, it has been shrunk down somewhat due to projection room and a big stage. but for this music. its so detailed and micro, as mr rich says, best of both worlds. i saw some of my friends new siginings there at the supersonic festival, they where playing soundscape niceness and it was great for that. add a bit of foot tapping/booty wiggling rythms and we're set ;-)

Tony
16-08-2004, 10:32 PM
this fri for those who havent read this

little bump there, just pretend its a pinball table ;)

Nymphomytechno
18-08-2004, 07:51 PM
I think you should charge more than£4 Tony. However, respect the view on it. Any of you who wish to contribute to the night so that it may happen on a more regular basis? I'm sure any extra would be greatly appreciated and will go to ensuring more nights like this happen more often (as opposed to when you can afford it T). Also, will be good to put the names to the faces. I'm not sure where/what Tony will be doing (hopefully helping me some of the time) But I'm your lady on the door. Make yourself known. Look forward to seeing you all there, meet you at the front for a dance I hope.... :wicked:

Tony
20-08-2004, 12:25 AM
just to inform, this is now in the 'kitchen' bar right next to the theatre entrance. due to the ****ING DELIGHTFUL :rambo: :twisted: :rambo: :twisted: lady who does the bookings at the med bar completely lieing to me, the theatre is in no way equipped with pa for the event, nor lights, nor dex, for fudges sake!!!!

so we'll be partying in the 'kitchen' and it should still be just as jolly :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==