PDA

View Full Version : Decompressed version of my recent track attempt...

scotttechfunk
04-08-2004, 11:56 PM
Hey mothercluckers, on the sound advice of you sound geezers on here I've reworked my tune somewhat and have eased up on the compression, the results of which can be found below. As before it's not a completed tune but it's getting there. Any feedback that you can give this newcomer to the art gratefully appreciated!....

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scottmush/techno/static_mixdown3.mp3

dan the acid man
05-08-2004, 11:55 PM
you have got a lovely rhythm pattern in there, but there is way too much reverb in the mix

dirty_bass
06-08-2004, 05:07 AM
I really really like this.
This could be wicked, but you still need to rework a little. There is a bit too much reverb as dan has said, it`s pushing everything into the distance.
Also the kick is too loud in the mix, and could have a bit more mid range to it, to stop it from sounding so muffled.
Knock the reverb down a bit, to bring all the percussion more "in your face" retouch that kick, and I reckon you got a real solid, dark track here.

StoQ
06-08-2004, 02:34 PM
agree with Dan and Dirty_bass... :D

twizted
10-08-2004, 04:33 PM
me too, far too much reverb mate. sounds like a descent production tho,all u gotta do is cut out that reverb, sounds like im listening in a cave,through a fisher price walky talky :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==