PDA

View Full Version : Luke Chadwick

Dean-E
05-08-2004, 02:04 PM
We have just signed him....any good?

Esox Lucius
05-08-2004, 02:43 PM
he isnt too bad of what i have seen of him, never really got on at united, small paul might be able to tell you more as he was at burnley.

DJ SPUDIE
05-08-2004, 05:45 PM
He should perform better at a smaller club cos he will get the match pratice that he never got at Man Utd.

Col
05-08-2004, 11:23 PM
We have just signed him....any good?

i havent being impressed by what ive seen of him, but whats more worrying is that it looks like your attendences will fall rapidly this season due to this signing, thats right, no more woman coming to the matches anymore. this guy has to be the ugliest bastard in the world. hahaha.... in saying that though, ive heard hes good in one on one situations, one look into his eyes and the goalkeeper turns to stone.

DJ SPUDIE
06-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Hes not that ugly :lol:

http://www.jenorclubbasse.republika.pl/chadwick.jpg

pmsl :lol:

Dean-E
06-08-2004, 07:38 AM
He should perform better at a smaller club cos he will get the match pratice that he never got at Man Utd.

Smaller Club :rambo: :nono: :nono:

We are the biggest club in the world...every-one off eastenders suports us

subsonic
06-08-2004, 08:24 AM
luke chadwick is a big signing for west ham good player we could have done with him if im honest :roll:

Hakka
06-08-2004, 10:28 AM
I've always thought Luke Chadwick was a big player for the future... hmm... strange that Man Utd have let him go unless he never really lived up to the promise he showed.

Numeric
06-08-2004, 05:08 PM
Luke did show real promise in the early days, i remember seeing him play for the reserves a few times and everyone would be talkin about his performances after the game. He did manage to put in a few impressive first team appearances also, before injury and whatever else hampered his progress...

I think his fate was decided in the FA Cup against Villa a few years ago, when Utd were getting beat, he came off the bench and wasted about three golden oppertunites for us to get back in the game, kinda unlucky. He was then subbed for Ruud, who scored twice and won the game for Utd...

I still believe he can be a success, and wish him luck for the future, people should shut the f**k up about his looks and judge him on his football...

DJsmallpaul
07-08-2004, 05:17 PM
When Luke came to Burnley we were really looking forward to the class that he would bring to us. He started fantastic for us scoring goals as well as creating them but unfortunatly he got injured and basically his season was over :cry:

It wasn't that he was injured for the rest of the season it's just that he could never regain his early form and also he lost hi place in the team.

He is good MC Dean E & will prob do well for ya ;)

DJsmallpaul
11-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Set up a goal for ya last night :clap:

neko
11-08-2004, 07:35 PM

pmsl :lol: :lol: :clap:

Numeric
12-08-2004, 08:34 AM
Set up a goal for ya last night :clap:

Yeah, Teddy scored it...

Utd Hero!!

:clap:

DJsmallpaul
13-08-2004, 12:51 PM

pmsl :lol: :lol: :clap:

TBH he don't look like that anymore cause he had an operation on his jaw so his teeth don't stick out any longer. Poor lad must have had so much greif he felt the need for cosmetic surgery.

zigojacko
13-08-2004, 11:44 PM
defo one to watch for the future i reckon... should be good for hammers

278d7e64a374de26f==