PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Mills Interview

ampassasinbirmingham
05-08-2004, 11:37 PM
Audio interview

Funny as- People threw bottles at one of mill's dj friends at the orbit. I think that is abseluteley disgusting!!!!!!

http://www.superconductormusic.co.uk/content/mp3/jeffmills-interview-superconductor.m3u

Adverse
05-08-2004, 11:57 PM
i wonder what you have to go through to be jeff mills' friend.

ampassasinbirmingham
06-08-2004, 12:07 AM
a series of well thought out questions such as

"Where does the future begin and the past end"

or

"If the sun is giver of life, who gives life to a sun"

or

"A square is a simple quadralateral, i once shagged a bird in a Walmart car park, whats your favourite cheese?"

Col
06-08-2004, 12:09 AM
a series of well thought out questions such as

"Where does the future begin and the past end"

or

"If the sun is giver of life, who gives life to a sun"

or

"A square is a simple quadralateral, i once shagged a bird in a Walmart car park, whats your favourite cheese?"

lol.

btw that interview really pissed me off. i let my anger fly on LD already.

dan the acid man
06-08-2004, 12:26 AM
hmmmmm!!!!!!!

Adverse
06-08-2004, 07:20 AM
i <3 billy

Stella Boy
06-08-2004, 09:06 AM
What I don't understand about the interview is when he said didn't really enjoy the last couple of visits to the club when I distinctly remember seeing him smiling like a cheshire cat for a good 10 minutes when he was drilling the club with a major 303 work out and then played a blinding 10 minute encore after :eh:

Tiptoe
06-08-2004, 11:53 AM
leave mr mills to it i say. He comes accross like he don't care about not playin in Leeds so am not too bothered. There are plenty of more great dj's on the way to Leeds i guarentee ya. Just keep checking the darkside line ups and you won't be disappointed. I know the guy is a legend and for his productions and some of his sets he will always have my upmost respect. Some of the shit he has done is amazing but its time to move on and look forward to the future.

detfella
06-08-2004, 12:13 PM
wasnt it laurent garnier & afx that got bottled - no banging techno

Col
06-08-2004, 12:18 PM

its all bollocks apparantley, one of the promoters of the orbit went on LD last week to say that a plastic bottle was thrown on one occasion, and i think it actually hit him, not anyone else.

ampassasinbirmingham
06-08-2004, 12:28 PM
y would he lie????? or any of his friends lie?

Col
06-08-2004, 12:41 PM
y would he lie????? or any of his friends lie?

i dont know. perhaps he is trying to make excuses for not playing in leeds for so long. or perhaps the promoter of the orbit is talking shit? he seemed confident enough to put it up on a forum where many people regulary attended the orbit so...?

tioneb
06-08-2004, 12:42 PM

well yes there is a generation gap between djs like garnier who can play house and techno in the same set, and the young people who find that mills is playing pop music !! whatever the reason is, throwing a bottle to someone is just cuntish.

and to be friend withmills, well its just as easy as sharing some tastes and/or opinions about various stuff. the main problem is to reach him to be able to chat and feel you have some common points with him.

then hes just as natural as everybody else, its his booking agent who is really freaky (this is the kindof thing i shouldnt publicly post, though everybody thinks the same)

serox
06-08-2004, 01:37 PM
cool to hear, not heard a JM interview b4. dunno why, but expected him to sound different...

mattboyslim
06-08-2004, 02:01 PM
cool to hear, not heard a JM interview b4. dunno why, but expected him to sound different...agreed. spoke to him last week at space and he sounded totally differemt. he did only say 'yes' tho when i asked for the bells...does that make me really sad?

Stella Boy
06-08-2004, 02:25 PM
yes

how did I sound ? :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==