PDA

View Full Version : hard loop techno

Tyrisia
06-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Here's another I've been workin on, a little harder than the previous one.

Click Me (67.18.227.195/~tyrisia/The_Last_One.mp3)

If the link goes down, let me know as it's a temporary address.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Cheers

jesus
06-08-2004, 02:08 PM
this is nice , love it after the break about half way.

StoQ
06-08-2004, 03:12 PM
i like the kick,also synths are nice too, maybe more punchy bass needed

Kenny Klevenhaus
06-08-2004, 03:26 PM
like candy to my ears :love:
where can one find a fully blown 320kbs or audiofile as in disc or vinyl of this release?

Tyrisia
07-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Well thanks for u're comments guys, I've re-jigged the bass a bit to make it a bit more punchy. As for a release Kenny, we'll have to see if anyone picks it up when I send it out, I'll keep u posted if it does get released tho.

Click Me (http://www.tyrisia.com/The_Last_One.mp3)

dirty_bass
07-08-2004, 11:07 PM
I like this. It`s very Jim Fishey.
I can`t comment on the production as I`m listening on headphones, but I`ll have a proper listen through the studio monitors 2morro.

dan the acid man
08-08-2004, 01:59 AM
great stuff, the only thing i would say is, the hat's could do with a bit more variety

Tyrisia
08-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Well glad u like it guys, thanks for the comments. I've added a open ride in there intermittently to give a bit of variation.

Click Me (http://www.tyrisia.com/The_Last_One.mp3)

The Overfiend
08-08-2004, 05:22 PM
I like the premise of it. I think a few more hours of work on it and it can be a serious tune, What I don't like is that I feel the pad needs more attention to detail. maybe delay or reverb. Otherwise right now it's not strong enough for my liking to be a key element to the track. It also needs a hat on the third measure to give it a lil bit more jackability for the dancefloor sound it has now. Otherwise I like the idea you have going on behind this and please don't think I am being overly critical ;)

Tyrisia
08-08-2004, 06:49 PM
Thanx Sam, and no I don't think u're being over critical, u've got a point about the pad, it needs eq and more verb. Not sure what u meant about the hat tho, but I'll try to get it jackin a bit more. This is gonna be on my first demo send-out, so I want it to sound good!

Thanks again.

dirty_bass
09-08-2004, 05:00 AM
Nice, listened to it properly now
Quite a slick production, but it could do with more activity.
Some clever edits, and fx to make it a little more interesting..
The synth does need some work as has been said before.
It`s a little dull (eq wise) and maybe coule do with more top end, and possibly bung an exciter over it or something.

really nice smooth techno though, laid back but pumpin, right up my street mate :clap: :cool:

Tyrisia
12-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Thanks DB, I knew the pad needed something, but I didn't know quite what. I'm gonna leave it for a while and then go back and give it another tickle, I think I might add a vocodered vocal to fill it out in the breaks, and I mean proper lyrics, not just a sample! Glad u like it :)

278d7e64a374de26f==