PDA

View Full Version : I could be....

Richierush
09-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Playin semi-pro soon for flint f.c some fella's gonna have a word with the coaches and get me to come trainin only bad thing is its a welsh team :lol: but who cares its a better standard of football than a sunday league side where theres all beer guts and fights :lol: how ill miss sunday league :cry: :lol: so i think ill be quitin smoking soon to get myself fit and healthy ;)

Esox Lucius
09-08-2004, 06:22 PM
nice one lad, im gonna come and watch you and throw lighters at you like that southern manc fan (well he was bound to have been southern) did to henry yesterday :lol:

btw, if you are playing in the welsh league dont wear anything made out wool or the welshies will rape you. ;)

have you seen flints ground btw? it's proper shite :lol: but only 10 mins from the train station walking if your boys wanted to go and watch you.

Richierush
09-08-2004, 06:40 PM
nice one lad, im gonna come and watch you and throw lighters at you like that southern manc fan (well he was bound to have been southern) did to henry yesterday :lol:

btw, if you are playing in the welsh league dont wear anything made out wool or the welshies will rape you. ;)

have you seen flints ground btw? it's proper shite :lol: but only 10 mins from the train station walking if your boys wanted to go and watch you.

well if its close to the train station thats sound cause i dont drive it wud be easier for me to get up there,and not bothered what the pitches is like illl only be there half a season then ill be playin in the prem ;) :lol:

neko
09-08-2004, 07:04 PM

pmsl :lol: :nono:

dan the acid man
09-08-2004, 07:30 PM
nice one richie lad, hope you get in the team

Esox Lucius
09-08-2004, 07:31 PM

well if its close to the train station thats sound cause i dont drive it wud be easier for me to get up there,and not bothered what the pitches is like illl only be there half a season then ill be playin in the prem ;) :lol:

I will have a word with moyes and se if he will sign you :lol:

basslinejunkie
09-08-2004, 09:16 PM
good luck mate,i play also,but im not fit enough to be honest.you need to knock the smokin on the head mate if your gonna do well ;)

Col
09-08-2004, 09:30 PM
good luck richie.

i wish i still played football, i havent kicked a ball for time.

Richierush
09-08-2004, 11:57 PM

I will have a word with moyes and se if he will sign you :lol:

:lol: am sure theyd like a sorta wayne rooney look a like :lol:

Richierush
09-08-2004, 11:58 PM
cheers lads yeah i hope i do well to,when am earnin big bucks i think of yaz and even set up an event when i get me millions :lol: :cool:

Ashley
10-08-2004, 10:57 AM
Nice one Richie ;)

The-last-man
10-08-2004, 03:45 PM
Congrats mate, what position do ya play?

Numeric
10-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Good luck with it man...

:clap:

Richierush
11-08-2004, 11:11 PM

centre midfield am like a steven gerrard type player ;)

The-last-man
13-08-2004, 09:23 AM

centre midfield am like a steven gerrard type player ;)

You wanna get down to goodison then mate, im sure you'd get a game :lol:

Good luck with it mate :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==