PDA

View Full Version : Small Mini Studio For Sale

dj_smiley_0
10-08-2004, 03:38 PM
G3 Apple Mac (Blue tower) OS 9.2
60 Gb Hard Drive
448mb built in memory
8160k Disk Cache
512mHz processor (please note that Mac processors are twice as quick as PC ones)

Comes with:

Monitor
Keyboard & Mouse

RolandED PC-300 Midi controller keyboard
Rebirth (boxed and as good as new - only been used twice)
Plus tones of plug-ins and other music programms
Yamaha MX 12/4 Mixing Desk
Sorry no monitor speakers

The computer is still in excellent working condition and was serviced 1-year ago. I'll even throw in my computer table that cost £60 and a few other goodies.

Reason for sale: upgrading

You will have to come and pick it up...sorry no delivery.

Price: £350 everything included.

It might seem like it is well out of date, which yes i wont lie it is, but it still does the job for me. I have never had any problems with it and it has never crashed once. It has only ever been used for Music, and sorry it does not come with a CD-RW, but you can always pick one up for £60, i will even put Toast 5.0 on the computer for you aswell.

Theres no microsoft word, but if you want to upgrade it to MAC OSX i will give you a copy of Microsoft Word for OSX, or just stick it on the computer for you to burn yourself.

If you wana know what all the other goody stuff is then drop me an email: dj_smiley_0@hotmail.com

Its ideal for someone who needs a computer for a year or so till they get a better one or even beginners and ppl starting out.

Everything will be sold for £350 (no offers and i wont sell it seperately)...which is a real bargain, even if its just for all the software and other goodies which is worth at least £2,000.

278d7e64a374de26f==