PDA

View Full Version : Technasia. I need info!!

MARKEG
27-03-2003, 02:52 AM
I've only recently heard of Technasia and I think their stuff is really well produced. Does anyone have any more info about these guys?

Dustin Zahn
27-03-2003, 03:00 AM
This should answer your question...
http://www.overloadmedia.co.uk/archives/interviews/technasia.php

ampassasinbirmingham
27-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Force is an excellent record.

Esox Lucius
27-03-2003, 01:34 PM
technasia are class producers

mark check out

evergreen, force, hydra, recreations vol4, technasia hard mix of silvery sounds.

was well gutted, technasia were booked for the atomic jam tent at global gathering this year, but the tent has been given to carl cox to do a global arena, which i can`t see being much good.

also their site is www.technasia.com

charles siegling is an amazing dj aswell

ampassasinbirmingham
27-03-2003, 02:41 PM
rememer techfunk that they dont care about music. GK just want to get as many people in one tent to see carl cox as possible.

Esox Lucius
27-03-2003, 02:44 PM
yeah i know mate it`s crap innit!

i e.mailed danny from AJ, and he said there services weren`t needed this year, even though last year was such a success, they obviously realised carl cox would mean more money.

doubt i will be going now, can`t see the global arena to have much of a line up, it will be umek, valentino and all that lot.

Methodixxx
28-03-2003, 12:40 AM
Mark, Technasia are quality, make sure you get their re-rub of Acid Wies.. Its on one of there own labels, can't remember which one though... Stonking stripped back hard acid crossover type tune!! If that makes sence.. hehe..

8)

Dustin Zahn
28-03-2003, 12:45 AM
sino

Methodixxx
28-03-2003, 12:48 AM
Thats the one.. knew it wasn't on Technasia... :wink:

Are they from Hong Kong?

Dustin Zahn
28-03-2003, 01:13 AM
one guy is, the other is from france, which he hates so he claims hong kong as well!

Esox Lucius
28-03-2003, 08:31 AM
charles siegling is from france, amil khan is from hong kong.

ampassasinbirmingham
28-03-2003, 11:48 AM
Technasia and Dj Skull- Acid Storm---- QUALITY

lau
28-03-2003, 11:48 AM
You have to listen to Genesis and ... DIE!!!! Damn love that record.... heard em live couple of times..... they rock!! Sino is their labell....

rpmiller
28-03-2003, 11:53 AM
top notch production, apparently done primarily using samplers

seen them at the orbit, and enjoyed their set thoroughly.....

daviec
28-03-2003, 04:15 PM

i e.mailed danny from AJ, and he said there services weren`t needed this year, even though last year was such a success, they obviously realised carl cox would mean more money.

doubt i will be going now, can`t see the global arena to have much of a line up, it will be umek, valentino and all that lot.

That's a dissapointment. I was planning on heading to GK just for the Atomic Jam tent. I was in there all night last year. :D :shock:

Cox has got a Global tent at Coloursfest in Braehead this summer as well, so I suppose I could just go to that instead of travelling the length of the country.

Actually, I'll probably still go as it's my birthday night out.

MARKEG
28-03-2003, 06:12 PM
talk about info overload!!!!! this is very helpful... thanx guys...

Patrick
28-03-2003, 07:34 PM
And they are doing a live tour over here fairly soon. Haven''t seen all the confirmed dates yet though.

Full Technasia and Charles Siegling biog and discography available here :

http://www.technasia.com/export/technasia/technasia.html

Tour dates will probably be listed on there eventually.

Esox Lucius
28-03-2003, 08:43 PM
think most of the tour dates are on the site already, they are on at the orbit next month mark if you get the chance to go.

owain_k
30-03-2003, 02:04 PM
Technasia are the ****in bomb, awesome production !

Subuteo
31-03-2003, 05:17 PM
Absolutley love Technasia, once you buy one of their records you want em' all ! The Awakening on the Motion EP's one of me favourites, got this really Mysterious, evil breakdown which scares the crap out of me everytime.

Most of their tracks contain a lot of emotion, the sort that make you all happy n euphoric one minute and the next minute want to kick ya best mate in!

Debz

BritishMurderBoy
01-04-2003, 03:25 PM

seen as you seem to know the AJ lot john, i play football with a bloke who used to promote the jam at the Que, hes called Adrian....

He's genuine, he was able to get me one of the original AJ t-shirts, he told me he used to provide all the PA equiptment for the jam before it all got nicked, he doesn't work ofr them anymore but still knows the scene, any ideas who he might be?

cheers

278d7e64a374de26f==