PDA

View Full Version : Techno nights sat 21st Aug?...

scotttechfunk
11-08-2004, 11:34 PM
Anyone know of any good techno nights in london on the above date? I'm coming up to the big smoke to laaaaarge it "all night long" as the old motown track said...

miss bass
11-08-2004, 11:36 PM
Anyone know of any good techno nights in london on the above date? I'm coming up to the big smoke to laaaaarge it "all night long" as the old motown track said...

forget london

come to brum

sanctuary - Cancer research - Chris Liberator and a host of others (including me)

Shameless plug :oops:

Traxx
11-08-2004, 11:37 PM

forget london

come to brum

sanctuary - Cancer research - Chris Liberator and a host of others (including me)

self promotion :clap:

scotttechfunk
11-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Wish we could... my mate works till 6 on the sat, and we need to use the train, so we'd probably not get up there till about 12! And by that time we intend to be well and truly on another planet! :clap: :clap:

miss bass
11-08-2004, 11:41 PM

forget london

come to brum

self promotion :clap:

;)

Yoshimitsu
12-08-2004, 12:58 AM

forget london

come to brum

and me :cool:

disco diva
12-08-2004, 09:06 AM
I'll have a look for you & if I see ought I will let you know ;)

DJTrubass
13-08-2004, 09:21 AM
come to cornwall the day befor n oorpi techno r putting on there 9th bday rave shuld bne ph@tt

subsonic
13-08-2004, 09:24 AM
the end club mr c darren emerson and more

subsonic
13-08-2004, 09:25 AM

forget london

come to brum

and me :cool:

yosh you playing at the sanctuary on the 21st :doh:

scotttechfunk
13-08-2004, 05:07 PM
the end club mr c darren emerson and more

Is it? It's showing Derrick Carter on their website...

eyes without a face
13-08-2004, 07:28 PM
go to Nottingham for Bugged Out @ Stealth with The Hacker, Brendan Long and more

TechMouse
14-08-2004, 11:42 PM
go to Nottingham for Bugged Out @ Stealth with The Hacker, Brendan Long and more

Though do bear in mind that London to Nottingham has to be about the most harrowing train ride you're likely to end up on in the whole of Blighty.

A friend of mine was delayed by around 4 hours just the other week because of signal failure.

I also understand that mile-for-mile it's the most expensive journey you can make, too.

Though, that said, do come up - we'd love to see you ;)

Tony
15-08-2004, 05:50 AM

forget london

come to brum

cancer research?????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

people in a cigarette smoke filled room, taking chemicals that are dissolving their insides and shortening their lives
but its all for CHARIDEE!!
http://www.vanguardonline.f9.co.uk/bnice.jpg
NICE!!!!!!
'scuse the cynicism, but heck!!! is the paradox glaring to anyone else?????

Tony
15-08-2004, 02:15 PM
............ no, i'm prob on my own on that one arent i. :eh: :neutral:

278d7e64a374de26f==