PDA

View Full Version : my first hardcore techno tunes!!!

wallitzio
05-11-2002, 08:53 PM
Here are my tunes:-

www.savethesoul.com/mp3/ELCTRO.MP3

www.savethesoul.com/mp3/evil.mp3

www.savethesoul.com/mp3/evildrum.mp3

www.savethesoul.com/mp3/saveprogweb.mp3 (this ones more progressive)

www.savethesoul.com/mp3/drum.mp3

www.savethesoul.com/mp3/saveweb.mp3

these are my first tunes so the eq might be a bit rough round the edges!!!

cheers

owen

miromiric.
06-11-2002, 12:14 AM
that`s no techno, it`s hc dude.......

techno and hc are two totally different genres

wallitzio
06-11-2002, 02:50 PM
hey mark, cheers for taking the time to have a listen to my tunes!

i used to go to a lot of underground techno raves in my olden days, you can listen to some i the stuff i used to dance to at www.oorpi.com

i suppose that gave me the incentive to porduce quite dark driving tunes, i would have called the stuff i did techno but maybe the genre has moved on from when i last went clubbing!

miromiric.
06-11-2002, 05:16 PM
i entered the world of music with hardcore. there was a time when i just couldn`t listen to anything else!

then slowly i discovered other genres and left hc for good.

but it will always have a special place in my heart.

guys, that`s not hardcore techno, it`s just hardcore!

hard techno is something completely different, dont`u agree?

MARKEG
06-11-2002, 06:14 PM
yeah i have to agree this is definitely hardcore - not strictly 'techno' techno. but hey, some of them sound pretty cool to me. i use to like some of the faster stuff back in the early 90's. Industrial Strength/Rob Gee/Drop Bass etc etc.

what's everyone else's opinion on hardcore techno? can anyone on this board comment constructively on these trax?

Barely Human
08-01-2003, 07:38 PM
I dont know where to place this type of music anymore. ive been into hardcore techno for years and if you had shown me this 7 years ago i would have no doubt of calling it hardcore.
The scene has change so much in the last few years it is unbelivable, with everyone doin their own thing, from neophyte with his trancy 170bpm Dutch Hardcore to the Enticer with his 600bpm speedcore!! There's even a new type of music appereard from the scene called broken beats, which is just mashed up beats and breaks, sometimes with no stable bpm or bars. Its just crazy!!!

What i think is important is that we shouldnt try to make our music into a catagory, and just create!! If you like the end product and other people do it dosent matter what you call it, its all music!!

miromiric.
09-01-2003, 01:23 AM
what?! did u say 600bpm?

Barely Human
11-01-2003, 04:02 PM
yeh man, 600!!! Ive heard faster!!! But it combines many bpms. Like if you had a 600 bpm hardcore track it would usually work between 150, 300, and 600bpm.

Skarabex
21-01-2003, 07:29 PM
will listen to them :wink:

d-lysergic acid
22-01-2003, 02:48 PM
HARDCORE means a lot for me...
I was listening to hardcore/gabba about 4 years
My first own trackz were hardcore
This style inspires me a lot for makin` my hard-techno
trackz now...
I think that there is a big connection between the two styles
I don't have the chance to hear this guy trax right now
and I don't know what exactly he is doing but as soon as I go
home i will do that and i'll tell u what i think about `em
;]

hcWILLneverDIE!

Esox Lucius
24-01-2003, 11:17 PM
i have been into hardcore techno for about 7/8 years, prefer more industrial stuff & speedcore.

these aren`t bad tracks mate from what i have heard, will have a proper listen to them tomorrow.

K Front
03-02-2003, 01:43 PM
I like hardcore and hardcore techno a lot but i couldn't go clubing to it. Hard techno on the other hand is perfect!

And yes i do think there is a difference between them.

embryon
03-02-2003, 03:55 PM
first off, i'm digging some of those tunes that started the thread. sure they need some tweaking, but keep at it dude, i'm all about pounding beats! : )

as for the speed of tracks, yeah, like someone was saying, some of the bpm's people get to are totally off the hook and beyond danceable for those that like to stomp along to the beat. but then again, just goin' buck wild can sure be fun!

and yeah, a lot of techno and hardcore has melded with industrial. a lot of wicked stuff coming out lately.

and well, for those that like their music hard, here's a little mix (b7 - feb 1 2003) you might like. admittedly, it's more hardcore than techno, but the last few tracks are totally techno gone to the extreme, not in tempo, but in, well... you download it and you decide for yourself!!! : P

www.thenameisEMBRYON.com

278d7e64a374de26f==