PDA

View Full Version : Vieira Staying At Arsenal

Sam_Horam
13-08-2004, 12:14 PM
Get In!!!!

Looks like Real Madrid weren't willing to pay Arsenal or Patrick enough.

I think Owen will be going though...

Thinks are looking much better for us now.... :lol:

azerom04
13-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Owen has gone for 8 million with Antonio Nunez coming inthe opposite direction.

basslinejunkie
13-08-2004, 06:20 PM
Owen has gone for 8 million with Antonio Nunez coming inthe opposite direction.

i cant believe this,itd cost us far more than that just to replace him :crackup:

arsenal still the team to beat this year?? definately.

azerom04
13-08-2004, 08:01 PM
While i am gutted that he has gone and your right it would cost a fortune to replace him and his goals.

I can't feel that it his departure will be good for the team.

Esox Lucius
13-08-2004, 08:06 PM
owen is over rated.

Traxx
13-08-2004, 08:13 PM
owen is over rated.

very over rated & sort of glad that he has gone....still reckon we should of get well more £££££ for him tho.......i cant honestly see him doing to well there to be honest...spanish defenders will just flatten him he's to lightweight + how does he expect to be playing every week with ronaldo, raul (god 2 the madrid fans) & morientes (fan favourite) ahead of him.....i think he may live to regret this decision.........

thought the little bastard may prove me wrong :doh:

azerom04
13-08-2004, 08:22 PM
Do spanish teams have a defence? I know Real Madrid hasn't.

Its going to be hard for him and he will not like being a 1st choice bench warmer. But he will do well because thats where he wants to be.

Esox Lucius
13-08-2004, 08:26 PM
owen is over rated.

very over rated & sort of glad that he has gone....still reckon we should of get well more £££££ for him tho.......i cant honestly see him doing to well there to be honest...spanish defenders will just flatten him he's to lightweight + how does he expect to be playing every week with ronaldo, raul (god 2 the madrid fans) & morientes (fan favourite) ahead of him.....i think he may live to regret this decision.........

thought the little bastard may prove me wrong :doh:

nooooooooooooooooooo dont tell me your a dirty kopite!! :shock: :lol:

zigojacko
13-08-2004, 10:41 PM
we all knew Viera would stay at the end of the day im sure... i didnt ever think he would leave Arsenal... stupid paper specualtion - lol...

sad to see Owen go from the prem... reckon he will be back though in a few years...

basslinejunkie
14-08-2004, 06:24 PM
we all knew Viera would stay at the end of the day im sure... i didnt ever think he would leave Arsenal... stupid paper specualtion - lol...

sad to see Owen go from the prem... reckon he will be back though in a few years...

yep with his tail inbetween his legs the ****in bellend :evil:

Col
15-08-2004, 10:47 AM
owen is over rated.

my thoughts exactly...i detest the way he is hyped up by the media & public. liverpool got 8 million because thats all he is worth.

zigojacko
15-08-2004, 10:17 PM
heh, troubled my injury of late but also not consistent enough...

Numeric
18-08-2004, 03:54 PM
Anyone who believes Vieira stayed at Arsenal because 'he loves the club' has their head stuck right up their arse...

He wanted to leave for Madrid, but they wouldn't pay the greedy git the money he wanted, so he stayed at Highbury, it's that simple...

zigojacko
18-08-2004, 07:04 PM
:clap: :clap:

and to follow on from that...

we can all probably expect more speculation about him moving to another club in the near future... lol

278d7e64a374de26f==