PDA

View Full Version : Well Chuffed!!!!

Ed Mant
13-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Hi all,

****in well pleased with this....

look what's available to buy in the next fews weeks in ur local record shop.

it's been a while in progress and i've kept totally stum about it most people because i've had stuff like this happen before and fall through, making me look like a tosser!! (which i am, but that's irrelevent!). i thought the same was happening again if i'm honest as i heard nothing from the label manager in 4 weeks and his phone was off...... but he was actually in Ibiza promoting my tracks and dishing out promo's to people. good in my face u paranoid freak!!! ha ha, but i got ten full artworked copies through the post this morning.

some of your guys would do well to send you're stuff to the label. they've put a shit load of effort into everything they have done for me so far including a music video, sleeve, vinyls etc.

this is first a 5 records due out in the next five months. Reap the Darkness and The Beggining are coming out sometime in sept i think, and a trance track of mine is currently awaiting a remix from another trance producer (not sure who yet) and i'm currently doing two remixs of a track from a guy in Israil. (well, not right now as no pc but i will be once i get one sorted). one is done and the other isn;t started yet, but the time scale i quite big so that's cool.

have a look here.... www.wave-records.com

i hope i don't sound like i'm blowing my own trumpet here, i just wanted to let u all in on this cos it's been well hard not saying **** all to people for almost 4 months!!!!! i wouldn't be in the position i'm in without people's feedback from the forums i go on too so, cheers for that everyone!!

i couldn't work out how to post up the image of the sleeve.. doh!!!
Nice one.

Ed Mant

EmotionComplex
13-08-2004, 04:11 PM
thats very cool indeed mate :clap:

im downloading the video to it now.
Im working with a friend on a pretty serious project at the moment and we intend to send the finished promo cd to lables so we will definetly check wave records out when we have 2-3 tracks down.

EmotionComplex
13-08-2004, 04:20 PM
that was a very impressive video theyve put together,compliments your track very well . love the dancing robot :)

Ed Mant
13-08-2004, 04:25 PM
cheers mate. appreciate it. it's not bad vid is it.

defo send ur stuff down there cos i reckon they'd jump on it mate!!

this is in the wrong forum too. sorry!

;)

Louk
23-10-2004, 03:48 PM
AHA!! so that is where i knew your name from - received the track today thank you very much man

Louk

piginabush
23-10-2004, 03:54 PM
well done mate..... maybe you will get on Top of the Pops!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

278d7e64a374de26f==