PDA

View Full Version : 21 October Traffic @ Amsterdam, check line-up...

Akkachar
13-08-2004, 05:56 PM
Traffic
Melkweg, Amsterdam (NL)
Time: 21:00-05:00
Tickets: €14,-
Lineup:
- Bart Skils
- Oliver Ho
- Ben Sims
- Christian Wunsch (Live)
- Mark Broom
- James Ruskin
- Surgeon
- Regis (Live)
- British Murder Boys (Live)

:cool:

*edit* Mark Broom is added

The Overfiend
13-08-2004, 07:16 PM
I wanna go!

eyes without a face
13-08-2004, 07:26 PM
thats DAAAARRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Akkachar
13-08-2004, 08:30 PM
I wanna go!

you can sleep over if you want....

Col
13-08-2004, 11:53 PM
:shock: line-ups dont come much better than that. holland is on fire at the moment.

Frank Dogshit
14-08-2004, 02:33 AM
thats got quality stamped through it like a stick of blackpool rock...

:clap:

jock
14-08-2004, 09:26 AM
Yeah that is one ****er of a lineup, am considering it myself. Note that it is a THURSDAY NIGHT lineup, so you will have to have the friday and the saturday off!!!!!

Its part of a 3 day thing in amsterdam for djs etc, run across 30 clubs and cafes/bars and day time events for upcoming djs etc!! There are events running all weekend, but not sure how good the rest of them are likely to be???

Mark Broom is playing as well I am pretty sure.

eyes without a face
14-08-2004, 12:46 PM
that wud be a superb little holiday

get there for tuesday or summit, have a couple of days relaxing, this on the thursday... and lets face it spending the friday and saturday recovering in Amsterdam.... it just doesnt get any better than that really

then fly home on the sunday!

id consider this one i think, my bday is the 19th Oct!

Akkachar
14-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Yeah that is one **** of a lineup, am considering it myself. Note that it is a THURSDAY NIGHT lineup, so you will have to have the friday and the saturday off!!!!!

Its part of a 3 day thing in amsterdam for djs etc, run across 30 clubs and cafes/bars and day time events for upcoming djs etc!! There are events running all weekend, but not sure how good the rest of them are likely to be???

Mark Broom is playing as well I am pretty sure.

yep...

Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) there is a lot to do and the next weekend Awakenings with Reeko, Kucera, Pelacha...

jock
23-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Night after this i think there is The Advent Live and Joey Beltram on somewhere as well.

dtl
24-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Line ups are always good here, but the people just stand around.... You look silly if you dance.

Frank Dogshit
24-08-2004, 09:15 PM
you serious??

thats pretty shit if its like that. i wouldnt give a fuk myself,id still go berzerk if the right djs are on.

amsterdam clubbing does quite interest me,but ive got a million and 1 other places i wanna go first.

Jay Sanders
26-08-2004, 05:03 PM
Yeah are you serious DTL???

Me and the missus are seriously contemplating going over for this event, weve practically sorted the flights and hotel already, i will be really gutted if that is the case over there!!

I know some friends of mine played at Q-Dance a year or so a go, got on the decks and let em have it by screaming at them, nothing too mental (Like as mad as Mark E.G or nothing :lol: ) but still, everyone just looked right back at them in shock..... how come!!!

I will still end up going what ever though, cant miss that line up for shit..... anyone else thinking of making the mission over for it???

zaalmoetlos
28-08-2004, 03:26 PM
Yeah are you serious DTL???

Me and the missus are seriously contemplating going over for this event, weve practically sorted the flights and hotel already, i will be really gutted if that is the case over there!!

I know some friends of mine played at Q-Dance a year or so a go, got on the decks and let em have it by screaming at them, nothing too mental (Like as mad as Mark E.G or nothing :lol: ) but still, everyone just looked right back at them in shock..... how come!!!

I will still end up going what ever though, cant miss that line up for shit..... anyone else thinking of making the mission over for it???

this evening will be great. The dutch aren't the loudest crowd around but with a line up like this u can hardly go wrong.

Jay Sanders
03-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Is anyone else from the Board going to this at all???

Me and the Misuss booked all the shit today, well looking forward to it!!!

KayDee
10-09-2004, 08:32 AM
Yess!!!!!!
For me this is like a line-up from heaven, so i'm there for sure.
Allready took a free day at work on friday, so nothing can go wrong.

And about the dutch (and esspecially Amsterdam crowd). F*ck them and do your own thing. Last year I also went to Traffic (with James Ruskin and Angel Molina) and danced/jumped/screamed the whole night. I ussualy notice that if there is one or a few people who will act crazy, others will follow!!
I know that i can't stand still on such DJ's, so if you see a guy screaming, jumping and banging it's head off on the 21st of October you will know it's me :lol:

KayDee
15-10-2004, 03:50 PM
Timetable:

Timetable Traffic
21.00 - 22.30 Ben Sims "special classics house and acid set"
22.30 - 23.45 Mark Broom
23.45 - 01.00 James Ruskin
01.00 - 02.15 Oliver Ho
02.15 - 04.15 Surgeon & Regis
04.15 - 05.00 Christian Wunsch

Don't look at this timetable to much though, because on this night there will be a live set up and 6 turntables and 2 mixers available, so if the DJ's want to battle wich eachother there is a opportunity for that!!!!

Also heared the rumour that maybe Ruskin and Regis wil perform live with a set full of industrial and experimental techno :rambo:

Frank Dogshit
15-10-2004, 04:04 PM
that looks sweet.

eyes without a face
15-10-2004, 08:07 PM
thats sick!

Jay Sanders
18-10-2004, 11:52 AM
ill be on the mission over for this baby on Wednesday..... It really does look sick!!!

Will report back with what went down.

jon connor
18-10-2004, 12:05 PM
IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE A LINE UP LIKE THAT IN THE UK!
WOT A NIGHT THAT LOOKS LIKE, DARK SHIT GOING ON THERE FELLAS! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

278d7e64a374de26f==