PDA

View Full Version : Lecher Madche

Addict
27-03-2003, 04:17 PM
I know this is an old tune, but it's the best techno tune i've got. Anyone like the b2 side, its well chilled.
Sorry but this is the sort of mundane thing us trance heads ask each other thought i'd share. :D

TripleX
27-03-2003, 05:34 PM
I don´t like that Krämer guy. His tracks sound too cheap (i dúnno what else i could call it), but the vocals are indeed funny, they say something like "one,two, three pussyalarm"

Addict
27-03-2003, 06:04 PM
No way! How can you knock Andreas kraemer, the man's a genius(spl?) Granted most of his techno tunes use the same formula and so do his trance tunes but always a pleasure to listen to. :D

Esox Lucius
27-03-2003, 06:17 PM
does AK make trance? you learn something new every day!

Addict
27-03-2003, 06:32 PM
He's part of Aquaplex, PGL, S.O.D, russenmafia etc etc
The blokes a wizard

MARKEG
27-03-2003, 06:37 PM
Does Triple mean Kraemer or Kremer? They're two different people.

I know what Triple X means when he says what he says though (if he's talking about Kraemer). Andreas really sticks to a formula with his techno and sometimes it seems like he's trying nothing particularly new. He sticks to a formula with his trance too even more so....

But yet, he does have a highly polished sound that works well in the clubs. Chrissi and I are off to their studio to produce some techno stuff in the next few months. In fact they're both gonna be on our label soon - Blackout Audio 008.

I respect what they do cause they've been there for years but I can see that their sound might not be to everyone's taste - especially strict techno ppl.

TripleX
28-03-2003, 02:10 PM
I meant Kraemer, thx mark, your interpretation of my thoughts is right :mrgreen: .
i sometimes have problems to explain something in english, cuz i haven´t talked to someone for ages.

278d7e64a374de26f==