PDA

View Full Version : How easy and is it worth it...

connor
17-08-2004, 12:49 AM
Hiya ive got an 18mb video which is a 52nd long video clip. I am thinkin bout makin a website and would like to wack this online as well, along wiv a shit load of clubbin photos i have. How easy would this to be put on a webpage? and would it be worth it due to the fact of loading times for the page would be a nightmare especially for 56k users....

if easy and worth it i might jus make a video section as i got a few random videos on me comp sum r amusin and worth sharing...

cheers
connor

DJTrubass
17-08-2004, 01:27 AM
56k user trying to upload 50 seconds of video could be harsh, nothing wrong with going for it tho m8, get some webspace ( il help u out with some if u like) & get ur pics online its easy to do a page / site ;)

Barely Human
17-08-2004, 08:03 AM
First of all, 18meg for a 52 sec video is huge, if you resize it and use some decent compression, maybe mpeg, ram or DivX, you could get it down to about a 1meg. I wouldnt put it on an actualy page either, i would put a screen shot in of the video and give a link to download it from. It wont be hard to do at all, so if you need any help, then just give me a shout...

connor
18-08-2004, 01:04 AM
o its jsu so big as me mate done it on his camera then sent me it....

hmmm wot uve suggested sounds liek the best way though cheers bud....

278d7e64a374de26f==