PDA

View Full Version : FAO: SINCS

The Overfiend
17-08-2004, 02:21 AM
To: SummerOfSam
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:23 pm
Subject: Re: And for my friend with the negative view of Blackout...
I know I dont have to be here, but when one of your members starts having a go about me on your forums, then expect me to have a go back.

At the end of the day I left because of narrowminded assholes similar to some of those that posted on that thread.

As well as some people on that thread, your attitude to basically telling me to **** off sums up BOA for me - if you're an outsider then we dont wanna know!

Just wanted people to know I have nothing to hide, but I stand behind what I say if you have nothing positive to say on or about Blackout then why be here? If there is a problem between yourself and a member of our forum, keep it between you and that member, but do not start an intramural forum beef over a personal dispute or whatever the problem may be.

dan the acid man
17-08-2004, 08:56 AM
personally, i feel you are doing a damn fine job summer of sam

serox
17-08-2004, 12:00 PM
cool, didnt mean to cause problems.

the way some1 was going on about it i just wanted to know if i was missing some thing special with this genre of music. i see now the style of music has nothing to do with techno or anything hard. when the fluffy muff forum is introduced we can talk about it again there.

/peace

basslinejunkie
17-08-2004, 01:44 PM
to be honest i thought it was maybe a little harsh,but what can i say your the boss s.o.s :lol:

Sincs
17-08-2004, 09:50 PM
[quote="SummerOfSamIf there is a problem between yourself and a member of our forum, keep it between you and that member, but do not start an intramural forum beef over a personal dispute or whatever the problem may be.[/quote]
I did and that person decided to post it on the forum.

noce way to contradict yourself. Why do you think I sent it as a PM and not as a post? http://beta.bangingtunes.com/Img/forum/smilies/tosser.gif

oldbugger
17-08-2004, 10:12 PM
fair doos, nailed there mate ;)

DJ Corbzy
17-08-2004, 11:53 PM
What the **** happened here??

I met Sincs once and haven't seen him on here for ages, then come here to see him in a load of shit?!

Plus, S.O.S. he's got you by the bollocks there mate?

The Overfiend
18-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Just wanted people to know I have nothing to hide :eh:

Not to mention you were out of line to begin with, and it is already a public matter regardless your "PM" did nothing to solve the problem. So now instigating with me isn't going to solve anything is it? How about an apology to our member, or even better how about not bringing this drama here to begin with perhaps? Like I said before if your opinion of this forum is so negative then why post?

Tony
18-08-2004, 01:47 AM
yo sincs, i think sams posted your pm so as to do his duty as moderator and to highlight the whys and wherefores so people understand and situations like this dont crop up again. you're clearly not kicked off, so maybe find the relevant music thread and put on some info about your genre and have a good old chinwag about it. that thread had turned into bitchin, and it wasnt quite relevant to a 'techno' thread it seems. so, better it was knocked on the head, but no one says you cant still have fun on this forum and chat about the music that you want to get through to people.
if you stay around you might change your views on BOA, see that the people here are quite sound on the whole (but anyone can be guilty of biting to arguements sometimes) and there are a lot more influential people/musicians/djs/producers than you might think.

go in peace sir ;)

dan the acid man
18-08-2004, 09:06 AM
yo sincs, i think sams posted your pm so as to do his duty as moderator and to highlight the whys and wherefores so people understand and situations like this dont crop up again. you're clearly not kicked off, so maybe find the relevant music thread and put on some info about your genre and have a good old chinwag about it. that thread had turned into bitchin, and it wasnt quite relevant to a 'techno' thread it seems. so, better it was knocked on the head, but no one says you cant still have fun on this forum and chat about the music that you want to get through to people.
if you stay around you might change your views on BOA, see that the people here are quite sound on the whole (but anyone can be guilty of biting to arguements sometimes) and there are a lot more influential people/musicians/djs/producers than you might think.

go in peace sir ;)

spot on!!!!!

G-whizz
18-08-2004, 09:21 AM
people here are quite sound on the whole (but anyone can be guilty of biting to arguements sometimes)
go in peace sir ;)

Yeah I`ve done it me self ... but its not then end of the world ;)

Cat
18-08-2004, 09:40 AM
This is Sinc replying - Account has been screwed up

First before everyone gets on the bandwagon, read the following:

SummerOfSam wrote:

Just wanted people to know I have nothing to hide

Not to mention you were out of line to begin with, and it is already a public matter regardless your "PM" did nothing to solve the problem.
Umm, it wasn't me that said I have nothing to hide. I took exception to the way you polity told me to go forth and multiply!

So now instigating with me isn't going to solve anything is it?
I'm not instigating. You brought it up, I am simply responding. Oh yeah, thats right, this is BOA isn't, "FREEDOM OF SPEECH, JUST WATCH WHAT YOU SAY" and all that. :roll:

How about an apology to our member
Not a chance, well not yet anyway. I wasn't the one who brought it over to this forum anyway. I was happy to leave it on BT. I felt the need to come over here and correct people as they had either been misinformed, misguided OR ARE msguided about what was being said. Not least of all Serox was twisting stuff left right and centre.
I doubt if the vast majority of people would let that slide. All I was doing was correcting him. He wasn't listening, which to me sums up the attitudes of this board when I posted here before.
Some people here were (probably) still are sound, but a lot are constantly sat on their high horse, which doesn't lead to informative nor constructives discussion.

Like I said before if your opinion of this forum is so negative then why post?
See first paragraph of above

yo sincs, i think sams posted your pm so as to do his duty as moderator and to highlight the whys and wherefores so people understand and situations like this dont crop up again.
I would like to beleive you, but his comments after quoting that PM go aganst that theory.

maybe find the relevant music thread and put on some info about your genre and have a good old chinwag about it
That thread is the EXACT reason why I wont. People are too narrowminded to have a discussion about the current genre that is mainly known as "freeform".

that thread had turned into bitchin,
For which I AM sorry, I got a bit too emotional in some replies

and it wasnt quite relevant to a 'techno' thread it seems
I never said it was, and in some ways it shows how much Serox was not listening on BT, otherwise he would realise that the best forum to put it in would be Hard Trance

if you stay around you might change your views on BOA, see that the people here are quite sound on the whole
Maybe a possibility, if I can either get my other account sorted, or an admin actually sorts me out a new account as requested.
However, a lot of the discussion on the Hardstyle forums a while bit were dire. Just constantly slagging off of the genre and the producers, rather than emphasising on the good tunes out there. If people are only buying good stuff, then the bad stuff should hopefuly go away!

and there are a lot more influential people/musicians/djs/producers than you might think.

Maybe, maybe not, tbh I dint give a toss who is posting as long as what they are saying isn't complete shyte!

(but anyone can be guilty of biting to arguements sometimes)
I never bite into arguements! :shock: :liar:

Si the Sigh
18-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Drop it!

Move on!

EVERYONE chill out for fu*ks sake.

:cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==