PDA

View Full Version : Reason to logig question?

Traxx
17-08-2004, 03:58 PM
ive been trying to export my tracks from reason over to logic but when im in logic there doesnt seem to be any sound coming from the samples ive imported :scratch:

is there some type of audio setup i need to tamper with before using logic?

anyone got any advice please am stuck :doh:

professor
19-08-2004, 01:56 PM
did you get this worked out yet?
Are you "rewired?" are you trully importing in the sense that your bouncing the audio down out of reason and bringing it into Logic as a sample?

Traxx
24-08-2004, 02:33 PM
yeah ive been taking the parts that make up my tracks ie. hats, kicks over into logic but when i put them into the arange window i get no sound.

ive been told that sometimes logic needs to have more memory assigned to it in order for it to work properly but the examle i was given on how to do this was for a mac not a pc so im still stuck.

professor
24-08-2004, 06:41 PM
are you importing it to "audio" tracks, "audio instrument" tracks or "midi" tracks?

The way I import audio on my mac using Logic6 it to Shift+pencil icon on the "audio" track I want the sample to play on on. This prompts Logic to specifiy what sample file to import on the track.

Question. when you import the sample, and play it (without hearing it), do you see the signal bounce up and down on the Mixer Channel corresponding to that track? Can you play plugs (Logic's native synths) on the "audio instuments" track strips and here sound?

Lastly, why not use Rewire to play your reason instruments from Logic rather than bouncing everything down to audio? Do you have a slow computer?
Let us know.

278d7e64a374de26f==