PDA

View Full Version : The Attack People: Mankind 22 preview

Dustin Zahn
17-08-2004, 10:59 PM
After a lengthly break Ian and I are returning with some new tracks, this time for Johan Bacto's Mankind label. Ian and I are both pumped about the tracks on this single and think its the best Attack People work yet. In this release we've also finally nailed down the perfect combination of our styles whereas in the past each track slightly leaned towards one of our styles more. We debuted these tracks at the Substance party in Detroit and the results were very satisfying. This is the next release due out on Mankind, and we also have a release due soon on our very own label, Abiotic.

Ian and I plan on returning to the studio for more work in early fall. Enjoy the previews and as always, buy lots of copies of our record.

The Attack People - Mankind 22
A (http://www.abiotic.net/attackpeople/Mankind22A.mp3)
B (http://www.abiotic.net/attackpeople/Mankind22B.mp3)

Let us know if you love it or hate it.

Ian
17-08-2004, 11:03 PM
yeah, lots and lots of copies.
(i need an expensive haircut)

Col
17-08-2004, 11:31 PM
oh yes. this is very good guys.

the A side rocks, i love it when it steps up a gear at 00:28. quality dancefloor music.

the B side is cool too. nice groove, and again another track that finds that balance between dancefloor and quality.

this is mine.

btw, i checked out your most recent PA's the other day. i was blown away. i really like what your doing. you guys really know how to make music that has both stimulation and energy in equal measures. keep up the good work.

anyway, im predicting a big future for you guys. would really like to see you 2 tear it up over here, hopefully some UK bookings aint too far away.

Tiptoe
17-08-2004, 11:34 PM
this is top quality stuff guys i will be buying this as soon as its out. Love how it kicks back in after the break on the a side. B side is my fav though. Ecxellent guys can't wait to hear more, keep em coming :clap:

dirty_bass
18-08-2004, 01:32 AM
Love it.

steelgrooves
18-08-2004, 03:15 AM
VERY NICE!

The Overfiend
18-08-2004, 05:08 AM
You guys blow ass :lol: ;)

Of course I'm feeling it, What kind of question is that?

markus
18-08-2004, 09:49 AM
yeah, lots and lots of copies.
(i need an expensive haircut)

Yeah, get a hair cut hippy!

Nice work dudes :cool:

The Overfiend
19-08-2004, 12:08 AM
Yeah, get a hair cut hippy!

:

:clap:
http://www.blackchucktaylor.com/pics/ani2.gif

Orange
19-08-2004, 03:27 AM
techno of the highest order :clap:

basslinejunkie
19-08-2004, 02:02 PM
musical bliss :love: also to add to what col said,i lent one of your pa's to my mates and even they realised the brilliance of it :clap: keep us posted about the realese dates guys so i can get my hands on your stuff :cool:

Dustin Zahn
19-08-2004, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the kind words so far, it's very encouraging.

As for release dates, I imagine the mankind record will probably be out sometime in September, as will the next Abiotic featuring a.p. on it. We just have to get around to sorting out the artwork and then it can finally be released.

Stella Boy
19-08-2004, 08:06 PM
superb stuff. :clap: . Especially love the old school stabs on the track a. :cool:

andy james
19-08-2004, 08:37 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOW...dustin and ian aint ****ing around here mang...good stuff!!!

mankind has always been one of my favorite labels and this one is definitely one of the best ones of late......actually the last couple have been stellar!

don't sleep on american techno.........

The Overfiend
19-08-2004, 10:29 PM
:

don't sleep on american techno.........

Exactly :!:

Joseph Isaac
23-08-2004, 05:01 PM
I don't even need to say anything...everyone knows...

tekboi
25-08-2004, 01:37 AM
Just heard the samples and very impressive. Mankind has really been on a high level and this release shows that even more, great stuff guys! Cant wait for the release to come down to Australia. :clap:

The techno life!

IluvCox
27-08-2004, 05:55 PM
PHAT :!:

djsirround
02-09-2004, 01:09 PM
already played it in TRIBU MUSIC FESTIVAL, Malta on the 15th of August, the people listening liked the music a lot, as someone already said its quality music but in the same time good for the dancefloor.

THIS ONE ROCKS!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==