PDA

View Full Version : Kieron Dyer

Numeric
18-08-2004, 09:28 AM
It's all speculation at the moment, but if the rumours are to be believed, and Kieron has refused to play for Newcastle because of the position the manager wants to play him in, then i think he's a disgrace to the game, and should be kicked out immedietly. In my opinion, Dyer's a greedy, lazy, arrogant t**t, he's f**kin useless and f**k knows why he's been included in the England set-up for tonights friendly...

I heard that Utd might be interested in signing him, what the f**k? We don't need that s**t-bag, he's a f**kin w**ker...

:rambo:

Esox Lucius
18-08-2004, 09:35 AM
agree with you there mate, what he done with the captains band was disgraceful as was arguing with his gaffer, I dont rate him tbh.

The-last-man
18-08-2004, 09:41 AM
His attitude is shitty, but when he's fit he a great player.

I think fergie would turn him into a star if he went to united coz he wouldnt let him get away with the shit he does @ newcastle.

Numeric
18-08-2004, 04:09 PM
I don't think that even Sir Alex could kick that lazy t**t into touch...

Numeric
19-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Looks like he's off to Birmingham City now...

Well in to all the fans who booed him last night at St James's...

:clap:

:lol:

Hakka
21-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Dyer is a good player, but yeah he is very arrogant. I guess he thinks that now he's earning big money he has already made it and that somehow he can dictate things at the club. Wrong.

Glad to see he has apologised and hopefully he will string some good performances together to appease us fans.

King of the arena
21-08-2004, 01:19 PM
For me im not sure hes proved he's a good player ...

Runs himself into trouble alot of the time ::: Has a lot to do now to prove hes worth any of the toons loving :::

Traxx
21-08-2004, 02:21 PM
i dont think he's proved himself to be a good player either. More a case of him bein all mouth & never really backing it up on the pitch imo.

278d7e64a374de26f==