Anthony Rother (live)
James Ruskin
Darko
Luciano (live)
Ivan Smagghe (black strobe)
Pet Duo
Cristian Varela
Marco Bailey (live)

well no hawtin as of yet, full line-up is released mid september.
cant wait! :twisted:

Nymphomytechno
18-08-2004, 07:43 PM
I'm not going if Hawtin's not going. I'm with you, Kitten. And to be honest... the line up is looking pretty shoddy, bar a couple of names.....

Frank Dogshit
18-08-2004, 07:43 PM
nice lineup that up to now i must admit!!

theyve certainly built the foundations with the likes of ruskin,cox,clarke live,rother.

i wouldnt worry about hawtin either.hes on every year so theres not much chance of him missing out. :lol: i for one will be checking him out.

neko
18-08-2004, 08:41 PM
I'm not going if Hawtin's not going.

haha i like your attitude :twisted:
pretty sure he'll be on, i mean they cant have a techno festival without him.
i'll be there anyway :cool:

Traxx
18-08-2004, 11:42 PM
dunno, that line up so far hasnt exactly got me excited. i hope that they are gonna be announcing better people than that closer to the time :rambo:

Tony
19-08-2004, 11:55 AM
very patchy for me, some names are great, some names are a definite no = go for a very long piss/go to the bar and dont mind cueing.

but mind you, it is a festival, and we all know the best laid plans of 'ooh, lets see them them them and them' turn into 'well, we didnt see any of them, but we saw some great stuff and had major fun'.

Traxx
19-08-2004, 01:22 PM
very patchy for me, some names are great, some names are a definite no = go for a very long piss/go to the bar and dont mind cueing.

but mind you, it is a festival, and we all know the best laid plans of 'ooh, lets see them them them and them' turn into 'well, we didnt see any of them, but we saw some great stuff and had major fun'.

thats usualy the way :doh: :lol:

Frank Dogshit
19-08-2004, 02:33 PM
that marco bailey live thing makes me chuckle... :lol:

im just goin regardless of the lineup this year. infact i probably wont be arsed goin to a UK dance festival again,there shite.

Dustin Zahn
19-08-2004, 06:32 PM
One of my friends had some 30 minute Marco Bailey live pa at Fuse from earlier this year in his car. Surprisingly, the little I hear sounded more like some old schooler jammin' out on a 909 and some processed gear instead of the big club tracks that he usually makes.

As for the line-up they brought in Michael Mayer and Luciano...that's nice! From what I understand, when I was in Belgium last fall the promoters I dealt with said that the minimal thing was just slowly catching on...looks like it caught on quick. It's also nice that they've added Joris Voorn.

Tony
19-08-2004, 06:45 PM
dustin: the minimal thing has always been a lot bigger in germany and a lot of europe. most festivals this year i've been bored of reading villalobos luciano hawtin mayer blah blah. clicks are beginning to rule, i swear. when i go into fashion shops in the uk and hear stuff that i struggled to sell a few copies of when i worked in record shops years back it really gets on my tits.

i'm just too in advance for these mother****ers ;) ;) ;) ;)

Dustin Zahn
19-08-2004, 07:21 PM
Well, a good way to look at is that the music could be a lot worse! I'd much rather see minimal as the bandwagon choice of the moment than something else. :)

Frank Dogshit
19-08-2004, 08:03 PM
minimal has always been one of my prefered choices.

it totally kicks ass on a quality sound system,but the sound system has to be good for me to take it on in a club.

ill certainly be checking out joris voorn,that guys making some superb stuff of late. quite a fresh style.

Tony
20-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Well, a good way to look at is that the music could be a lot worse! I'd much rather see minimal as the bandwagon choice of the moment than something else. :)

yeah, its a fine line though, when you see people who quite frankly repulse you 'wigging out' to tracks you got sneered at for trying to play when they actually came out.

sometimes i'm quite glab the mass populous like brittany etc, it keeps them well the **** away from me.

sigh - rock - hard place :doh:

daviec
20-08-2004, 11:33 PM
I'll be doing my best to make it over for this. A festival line-up has got to be pretty awful for there not to be at least one dj on at any given time that can get you moving. It's not like you're going to see every ****er on the line-up, is it?

As long as there's a good handful of dj's to whet the tastebuds, it's a good shout.

Plus a ryanair flight from Prestwick (30 mins from my house) to Charleroi is 90p if I book it this weekend. It would honestly cost me more to go out in Glasgow on the 13th November so I think I know what my choice will be. :lol:

neko
21-08-2004, 02:53 PM
Plus a ryanair flight from Prestwick (30 mins from my house) to Charleroi is 90p if I book it this weekend

fuking hell mate, at that price it'd be rude not to go :lol:

The Overfiend
22-08-2004, 02:17 AM
Joris Motherf*cking Voorn, no doubt.

jock
22-08-2004, 07:28 PM
It looks ok, would be better with a Dave Clarke dj set, but it would be worth the trip, already 10 times better than last year.

Traxx
22-08-2004, 08:06 PM
still loads of name's to come isnt there?

Frank Dogshit
22-08-2004, 08:21 PM
nah,thats the full lineup mate.

Traxx
22-08-2004, 08:26 PM
bollox the full line up isnt announced till september :cool:

Frank Dogshit
22-08-2004, 08:32 PM
:hmm:

Traxx
22-08-2004, 08:36 PM
have faith danny boy :cool:

http://www.ilovetechno.be/

Frank Dogshit
22-08-2004, 08:42 PM
and i thought id have to listen to marco bailey all night. ;)

not 1,not 2 but 3 sets from the great belgium i had planned.

Frank Dogshit
22-08-2004, 08:48 PM
cant wait to see anthony rother and his spaceship style setup! :lol:

not seen him in live in years,gutted im missin him next week aswell.

superb that chap.

Traxx
22-08-2004, 09:33 PM
isnt he radio active man?

Frank Dogshit
22-08-2004, 09:40 PM
nah,thats keith tenniswood dude.

Traxx
22-08-2004, 09:50 PM
dont know he is then :eh:

Frank Dogshit
22-08-2004, 09:59 PM
german electro geezer,does some of the most spectacular live sets youll ever see! brings his whole studio to the gigs with him,as live as it can go really,really tough electro/techno!
youve probably heard 'bodytalk' and 'back home' kicking about the clubs recently.

wouldnt mind seein him at voodoo actually :lol:

serox
23-08-2004, 02:18 PM
rother is very good to see live. he will do some thing different to the rest for sure.

jock
02-09-2004, 08:35 PM
well the Prodigy are now playing, its on their website gigs.

Thats very interesting, would be great to see something like that, might consider going now.

Nymphomytechno
02-09-2004, 08:44 PM
Hmmmm :cool: prodigy huh?
Maybe then.

Traxx
02-09-2004, 09:06 PM
thats even better, ive wanted to see these for donkeys years :clap:

hope they have the full prodigy line-up when there on.

Frank Dogshit
02-09-2004, 09:12 PM
definetly goin now me.

tryna fit in a visit to fuse before the years out too.

theyve got some class lineups there soon. Surgeon for 3 euros and Rush for 5 euros!

Now thats value!!

Traxx
02-09-2004, 09:16 PM
definetly goin now me.

tryna fit in a visit to fuse before the years out too.

theyve got some class lineups there soon. Surgeon for 3 euros and Rush for 5 euros!

Now thats value!!

serious?

when & shit im goin :cool:

Frank Dogshit
02-09-2004, 09:34 PM
Rushs first visit back to Fuse in ages from what i gather and there supposed to be mental.
End of October hes on.Holds about 2 and half thousand aswell.

5 euros though,just takes the piss dont it!! :clap:

Traxx
02-09-2004, 09:40 PM
aye its good that, doubt ill be able to go to it though if its the end of october, not with goin to i love techno. Wouldnt mind Rush bein on at that as well :cool:

Frank Dogshit
02-09-2004, 09:45 PM
your pretty much guaranteed rush at i love techno id say!

heard a rumour about a 'hard arena' at this years i love techno with bold,amok,kvitta etc.dont know if thers anything in this but spose itd be great for the headbangers like yourself. :cool:

neko
03-09-2004, 02:25 PM
oooh the prodigy, well excited bout that.

even more excited about the possibility of there being a hard arena.
bring it on! :twisted:

neko
03-09-2004, 02:39 PM
hawtin's definately playing :cool:

http://www.mute.com/mute/news/tour.htm#Hawtin

278d7e64a374de26f==