PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to write some reviews for M8 Mag this month?

MARKEG
19-08-2004, 11:33 AM
I dont know whether you know this or not (I posted a post in the Insane Asylum) but I went for some pretty major surgery on my hand this week. It means I can't write my magazine reviews (typing this is taking me ages!). I've only just realised this since getting back and my deadline is next monday for M8 Magazine!!!!

SO I had a really great idea. Seeing as though you're all such a bunch of knowlegdable ppl, why dont you guys write some reviews and I'll edit them and stick them in the mag. Editing will take me alot less time than doing them myself and it's away of you seriously plugging releases that you all believe in.

Whether you're an established artist or just interested in writing, I'll make sure your name goes on your particular review. Obviously promos are better and releases that are not out yet but the odd realeased tracks in there certainly doesnt matter.

So if you're interested I need you to contact me via PM. Even if you only want to do one review. Like I say the deadline is monday so if you think you can meet that - lemme know!!!

serox
19-08-2004, 11:53 AM
or you could speak while some one types it out for you?

MARKEG
19-08-2004, 12:29 PM
well good idea.. i thought about that. but i need someone to be very patient whilst i think and speak. i'm one of those ppl who changes my mind 50000 times whilst i type. i think this would be near on impossible if im being honest.

serox
19-08-2004, 12:33 PM
hmm...i dont think it would be that hard. I can type while some one speaks easy. Once it is all written down in word and spell checked it wouldnt be too hard to move some text around or delete some would it?

Sup with ur hand anyway, due to mixing?

gary_human
19-08-2004, 01:50 PM
I can do some reviews for you - I have reviewed em in Upfront mag for quite a few years and I got quite a few promos sent?

Let us know . . .

eyes without a face
19-08-2004, 02:17 PM
check ur pms dude

karlo
19-08-2004, 06:53 PM
Yo man...

Im interested in writing an rewive for you, so i just need a titles or a record to hear it, internet, mp3 whatever..other, im on hollydays till this sunday...i can start from monday or today if you send me some mp3 to hear it!

:cool:

All the best,
Carl

Paul Nisbet
19-08-2004, 06:58 PM
i wanted to do hard trance ones now that u dont do em, but m8 never replied. cunts, hahahahaah.

mattboyslim
21-08-2004, 10:00 AM
yeah im up for it.

gunjack
21-08-2004, 01:51 PM
SOMEBODY REVIEW ROKUGO PLZ!

The Overfiend
21-08-2004, 09:14 PM
SOMEBODY REVIEW ROKUGO PLZ!

I'm up for it. Mark hit me on msn.

MARKEG
24-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Right that's it, they're all done now. I just cant believe the effort you guys put in. Thanks you so much. Even if you wanted to do them and just didn't get round to it in time, this has given me a really good idea for the new site. I'll let you know soon :)

278d7e64a374de26f==