PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Guys!

Richierush
19-08-2004, 06:51 PM
bin playin alot of football these last phew weeks so aint been on ere much am gutted as well cause this is the most important time of the year on the sports hall forum and the most intersting, soon ill start postin fixtures and league tables for yaz to keep upto date ;)

Traxx
19-08-2004, 07:02 PM
:cool:

The-last-man
20-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Hows the footy goin?

Richierush
20-08-2004, 04:19 PM
well at the mo am still playin sunday league have'nt heared from flint yet,we had aload of friendlys last week to get us ready for sundays 1st league match cause the goals had only just been put up a week befor the new season which is ****in stupid,so i had football all week,i got a match tonite although it might be called off cause its been pissin down all day and the pitch where playin on tonite hasnt got very gud drainage although i heard they were sorting it out for this new season,we got beat 3-1 on sunday by probably one of the best teams in the league we beat them twice last season,as we are pretty young lads they try and knock you around abit cause they are much older and shit although i can take it cause am stocky some of the lads are not very strong so get thrown off the ball a bit too easy,hopefully tonites match will be on and we get a nice win. ;)

The-last-man
20-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Good luck with the match tonite then mate ;)

Wht league do you play in?

Richierush
20-08-2004, 04:25 PM
wallasey sunday league ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==