PDA

View Full Version : arse licking

macca's
28-03-2003, 02:12 PM
There is a blatant pack mentaility that seems to hover around Mr. EG, and who rest on his every word.
Can you not think for yourselves??
================================================== ========

the above quoted by a chap named ryan

If this gets me banned it proves a point, fair play site admin didn't delete his posts, i notice he's now been banned by site admin.

But I to from reading this forum notice exactly what Ryan is saying when he says this.

Im not going to go into this matter too deeply, i don't want to offend anyone, but it is clear that what Ryan's say's is for at least 40% of this board true!

not everyone, just some.

wenna
28-03-2003, 02:15 PM
oooooooohhhhhhhhh gandalf!!!! (just joking mate! :arrow: )

Adverse
28-03-2003, 03:00 PM
uhh he wasn't banned for that reason... secondly this post has nothing to do with techno.

macca's
28-03-2003, 03:04 PM
sorry I just read another topic nammed banned, i'll leave it well alone, this is a techno discussion and this isn't shit all to do with me...

MARKEG
28-03-2003, 03:07 PM
macca m8.

1st) saying stuff like this is not going to get you banned. it's when you disregard rules, bring up rape and shit and then do something i ask you not to do that i might have to ban you.

2nd) i swear i didn't realise this. ok, well here is from me. if you're licking my ass please stop. i don't like my ass being licked and i'm quite happy with my ass the way it is thank you very much. nah seriously. there's absolutely no need to agree with me when you don't agree with me. the rules of the board don't state this. i, like everyone, like a good solid, constructive arguement. i just didn't like ryan's way of arguing, that's all. it wasn't constructive.

DJ Corbzy
28-03-2003, 03:25 PM
i totally disagree mark.....hahaha :D

macca's
28-03-2003, 03:34 PM
I looked at Ryan's first post on another thread, then made this post quoted from that, then looked into other posts he had made, and from there made my own conclusion that he had been causing un-needed trouble, by having a strong opinion....and not seeing the other side of the argument, when really you need too, to get a fair opinion....

Im sure he's a sound bloke, i know from using message boards recently that people's opinions come across completly wrong, and people judge you by what you write, also it takes about fifty times longer to explain yourself than in real life. But at least this way I can take the chance to call you all arse holes and not get punched... (im joking) but thats the advantage for some people on these boards, they can say whatever they want, and not get beaten, or not get threatened because there in the comfort of there own home/office, and miles away from others they offend..

Hope the aobve makes sence?!

please tell me if it doesn't i'll try and re-phrase it...

darkstar
28-03-2003, 04:59 PM
its not asslicking its because mark has built up a very good following and people respect him for playing the music he plays

Stop going on and on about it

miromiric.
28-03-2003, 05:12 PM
anyone heard that regis` live PA buttman left a link? that`s what i call TECHNO!!!

Esox Lucius
28-03-2003, 05:23 PM
it`s f*cking class thast regis set, quality techno, one of the best producers around.

Esox Lucius
28-03-2003, 05:31 PM
http://www.iespana.es/laweb-a/Carmen_Electra2.jpg

That`s an ass i certainly wouldn`t mind licking.

miromiric.
28-03-2003, 06:04 PM
who`s that? regis?

MARKEG
28-03-2003, 06:11 PM
i thought it was you miromiric?

Esox Lucius
28-03-2003, 06:20 PM
carmen electra

darkstar
28-03-2003, 07:39 PM
That is very nice !!!

Patrick
28-03-2003, 07:46 PM
Techfunk, if you post one more picture of my missus we're going to fall out. But if you want to lick it you go right ahead, but just remember you'll be tasting me cos I've been there first. :wink:

Patrick
28-03-2003, 07:54 PM
B.t.w. Fair call, macca
I'm not going to say any more since my post is still in the other thread so it doesn't need to be repeated and my feelings are known. But I think I used the phrase 'pack mentality' as well. That's not a dig at you Mark, you obviously can't be reponsible for other peoples actions, but it would be nice if some people formulated their own opinions a bit more.
Ha ha, it's not as if you're shy and need people speaking up for you is it ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
28-03-2003, 07:59 PM
ha ha you wish patrick, she`s all mine :wink:

Patrick
28-03-2003, 08:02 PM
I think you'll find this is yours :

http://www.zeppotron.com/unnovations/products/kissmammal2001.jpg

So is this techno ?

MARKEG
28-03-2003, 08:27 PM
is that judge jules in the picture?

Esox Lucius
28-03-2003, 08:30 PM
you know me so well patrick :wink:

MARKEG
28-03-2003, 08:31 PM
sorry tech funk.. didn't mean to offend...

Esox Lucius
28-03-2003, 08:42 PM
you didn`t mate, everyone knows the judge is my hero :lol:

Rename
29-03-2003, 12:37 PM
http://www.iespana.es/laweb-a/Carmen_Electra2.jpg

Can I lick ass too? :twisted:

Patrick
29-03-2003, 01:04 PM

Refer to my above reply to Techfunk.

Rename
31-03-2003, 10:57 AM

It's OK, I'll have her to myself thanks! :lol:

Addict
31-03-2003, 01:16 PM

It's OK, I'll have her to myself thanks! :lol:

Doesn't that look weird! a quote within a quote within a quote within a quote :roll:

278d7e64a374de26f==