PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd vs Norwich

Numeric
20-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Well, if we can't get the three points tomorrow then we might as well not bother with the Premiership. No disrespect to Norwich intended, but Utd need to turn on the style, regardless of who starts...

Apparently, Fortune has now joined the long list of injuries, which means that we're gonna be even more light-weight on the left. Good news is that Louis is meant to be fit, plus young Cristiano is back from the Olympics...

C'mon Utd, go go go...

:rambo:

Esox Lucius
20-08-2004, 04:38 PM
could be another wolves or portsmouth for you like last season :lol:

reckon it will be 2-0 to scum.

Richierush
20-08-2004, 04:43 PM
when i seen numeric had posted this i was expectin easy win 11-0 :lol: so i was shocked at reading his post buyest manc coont :lol:

Yoshimitsu
20-08-2004, 04:45 PM
CANARYS :clap: :clap:

Numeric
20-08-2004, 04:55 PM
when i seen numeric had posted this i was expectin easy win 11-0 :lol: so i was shocked at reading his post buyest manc coont :lol:

:lol:

You never know what's gonna happen these days...

When Wolves visited Old Trafford last season we were very lucky to get the win, and yeah, everyone knows what happened at Molineux...

Richierush
20-08-2004, 04:58 PM

You never know what's gonna happen these days...

When Wolves visited Old Trafford last season we were very lucky to get the win, and yeah, everyone knows what happened at Molineux...

true m8,id honestly love united to win the league rather them than arsenal or chelsea cockney bar stewards :twisted: ;)

Numeric
20-08-2004, 05:16 PM
Cool man...

C'mon Downy, Last-Man etc.

Lets all get behind Utd this season, support your local title contenders...

:clap:

Before you say it, the Pink shite aren't contenders...

;)

Esox Lucius
20-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Cool man...

;)

i would rather see united win over the shite anyday even if they are manc bastards.

Richierush
20-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Cool man...

;)

i would rather see united win over the shite anyday even if they are manc bastards.

yeah north west possey :cool: :lol:

Traxx
20-08-2004, 09:32 PM
fuk that i dont want man u to win any time :nono:

Numeric
24-08-2004, 04:08 PM
The boyz did alright on saturday, some good play in the first half, kinda fell of a little in the second, but it's the three points that matter...

Well done to David for his goal, and Djemba for an improved performance in midfield...

Smithy's goal was quite simply awesome, what better way to announce your arrival at the biggest club in world football?

C'mon Smithy lad...

Esox Lucius
24-08-2004, 04:13 PM
I done the un-thinkable and had a drink with a united fan in the pub at the weekend :shock: forgive me father for I have sinned :lol:

Numeric
24-08-2004, 04:19 PM
I done the un-thinkable and had a drink with a united fan in the pub at the weekend :shock: forgive me father for I have sinned :lol:

In Liverpool?

278d7e64a374de26f==