PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Taylor & Will Gold - 20.08.04 - Suggestion

Tik Tok
21-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Could someone be so kind to listen to this and suggest where to send this sort of material please?

http://www.apxk91.dsl.pipex.com/JamieTaylor&WillGold-20.08.04(preview).mp3

Cheers :)

dan the acid man
25-08-2004, 01:06 AM
i dont no where to suggest you send this to, but i really like it, good shake your arse music

Tik Tok
28-08-2004, 01:08 PM
i dont no where to suggest you send this to, but i really like it, good shake your arse music

Cheers mate for listenin and wicked comment :)

Do you have any stuff online?

dan the acid man
30-08-2004, 03:45 PM

No, im only just starting to get back into writing again, learning how to use Cubase again means anything im writing isnt sounding that good yet. I still keep going back to fruity to write something in between using cubase, just so i can write a complete track, but im never happy with the results.
I just need to spend some serious time and effort in Cubase and i should be alot happier.

Tik Tok
31-08-2004, 03:44 PM

No, im only just starting to get back into writing again, learning how to use Cubase again means anything im writing isnt sounding that good yet. I still keep going back to fruity to write something in between using cubase, just so i can write a complete track, but im never happy with the results.
I just need to spend some serious time and effort in Cubase and i should be alot happier.

Yeah cool, im using fruityloops at the minute while learning cubase.. reckon im gunna be alot better off with it. The piano roll and sound seems alot better, what vsti's are you using with it? i.e samplers ect.

dan the acid man
31-08-2004, 04:59 PM
upto now iv'e only played about with the waldorf rack attack and the pro 52, i need to set myself alot more time to seriously get back into it

Tik Tok
07-09-2004, 05:07 PM
waldorf rack attack.. whats that like?

dan the acid man
07-09-2004, 08:36 PM
waldorf rack attack.. whats that like?

lots of nice drum sounds

Tik Tok
07-09-2004, 11:01 PM
good quality stuff then?

278d7e64a374de26f==