PDA

View Full Version : Dont think anyone is going to beat.....

piginabush
22-08-2004, 08:06 PM
Arsenal, especially after todays showing :doh: :doh: :doh:

At least all us Boro fans were excited for a few minutes, I should have known it when I said to my missus after our 3rd goal went in "I am going to be rich soon!!!!"

Should have kept my gob shut :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Traxx
22-08-2004, 08:17 PM
best team ive seen for a long time :clap:

thats why ive filled my fantasy footy team with loads of there players :lol: :lol:

Frank Dogshit
22-08-2004, 08:24 PM
we (blackburn) play them on wednesday! :cry:

im hoping to nick a point,we've got one of the best records against them over the years and they never beat us by many.

heres hoping... :lol: :rambo:

Hakka
22-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Arsenal, especially after todays showing :doh: :doh: :doh:

At least all us Boro fans were excited for a few minutes, I should have known it when I said to my missus after our 3rd goal went in "I am going to be rich soon!!!!"

Should have kept my gob shut :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Haha what a game! man you must of thought Boro were on to something special when it was 3 - 1. I mean surely you were thinking you had ruined Arsenals unbeaten run!

Arsenal certainly showed they don't give up and they have the ability to score so many goals.

Newcastle will make up for the Tottenham defeat by spanking Arsenal when the game comes, so don't worry Geoff!

;)

piginabush
22-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Is that the Newcastle with the dodgy defence (i.e. no defenders)????

They put 5 past us with half decent centre backs...... poor old Titus may as well give Henry a Hat-Trick Ball :clap: :clap:

Traxx
22-08-2004, 09:43 PM

They put 5 past us with half decent centre backs...... poor old Titus may as well give Henry a Hat-Trick Ball :clap: :clap:

agreed :lol:

The-last-man
23-08-2004, 09:45 AM
I reckon they will get beat, but they were ****in awesome yesterday!

It will be a fluke if they do get beaten, probably some jammy bastards like liverpool!

Ashley
23-08-2004, 10:12 AM
Seen on the news that they were getting beat but then off course they came back and won :clap:

Esox Lucius
23-08-2004, 10:30 AM
they are level with forrest now.

Hakka
23-08-2004, 12:04 PM

Thing is most games last year we didn't have Woodgate cause of injury, and Newcastle lost the same amount of games as Man Utd did. Newcastle's problem was not holding on to 1 - 0 leads. Spurs game we should of won on the amount of good chances, but hey that's football. Newcastle will sign a good centre back before transfer deadline, I'm sure of that.

Although I was only kidding about them beating Arsenal.

The-last-man
23-08-2004, 12:56 PM
Rumours are that newcastle are after Joey Jobo!

****in keep away you geordie twats! :rambo:

zigojacko
23-08-2004, 07:52 PM
yeah Arsenal are looking real good as usual, i hope they dont piss all over the premiership tho...

Numeric
24-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Fair play to the Arse for the come-back...

But it was so dissapointing to see Boro almost literaly fall apart after goin 3-1 up. It looked as though they were so shocked to find themselves in the lead, they simply didn't know how to react, and before they could get their bearings, it was too late...

If the Arse find themselves 3-1 down against better opposition, then they're gonna find it a lot harder to come-back...

The-last-man
24-08-2004, 04:57 PM
If boro would of been 3 - 1 up with Southgate & Ehiogu @ the back, they would of held on.

Arsenals confidence must be sky high now, i pitty there next oponents!

Richierush
24-08-2004, 05:59 PM
i think they will win the league again this year although i dont think they will go unbeaten through the whole season,if any teams goin to beat them it will be norwich :lol:

Numeric
25-08-2004, 11:21 AM
Utd will beat Arsenal...

Hakka
25-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Utd will beat Arsenal...

haha...

I'm not so sure. Maybe when more players are fit and Rio Ferdinand is playing at his best again.

The-last-man
25-08-2004, 11:29 AM
United will not beat Arsenal.

Only teams that can do it are Chelsea & Liverpool IMHO.

Utd are a better team than liverpool, but arsenal would be up for the utd game more.

Hakka
25-08-2004, 11:40 AM

Utd are a better team than liverpool, but arsenal would be up for the utd game more.

Liverpool! :shock:

Nah, Liverpool can't beat Arsenal. They have just the amount of chance Newcastle have.

Liverpool lost at home last night, which shows they have problems as with any club trying to get futher than 4th spot this year.

Newcastle had a shaky start, but they did so last year and Liverpool have done in recent years.

Arsenal will be stopped by Chelsea... hate to say that but I think Chelsea have the talent to do it.

Numeric
25-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Utd's first team, when fit and firin, man for man, is the best in the Premiership, if not Europe, in my opinion...

We missed key players last season, for long periods, and continue to suffer the same problem now, but once we get our boyz back, we're gonna go on the rampage...

Compare Utd's first eleven to any you care to think of, and you'll see my point...

Hakka
25-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Rumours are that newcastle are after Joey Jobo!

****in keep away you geordie twats! :rambo:

Yeah apparently a £7mill bid is soon coming in. If Everton sell Rooney then they will keep Yobo, but if Yobo goes I can't see Everton letting there price tag of Rooney go down.

The-last-man
25-08-2004, 11:43 AM

I hate to say it, but i think the red shite are going to have a good season.
Personnally, i hope nobody can beat them.

I prefer arsenal to any of the other ****er$ mentioned, and they are class to watch!

The-last-man
25-08-2004, 11:47 AM
Utd's first team, when fit and firin, man for man, is the best in the Premiership, if not Europe, in my opinion...

We missed key players last season, for long periods, and continue to suffer the same problem now, but once we get our boyz back, we're gonna go on the rampage...

Compare Utd's first eleven to any you care to think of, and you'll see my point...

Alrite, lets see:

Howard vs Lehman - utd win
G Neville vs Lauren - arse win
Ferdinand vs Toure - utd win
Silvestre vs Campbell - arse win
Oshea vs Cole - arse win
Ronaldo vs Ljungberg - arse win
Keane vs Vieira - Arsea win
scholes vs fabregas - utd win
giggs vs pires - arse win
van nistlerooy vs henry - arse win
smith vs bergkamp - utd win

Cant agree with you mate...

Hakka
25-08-2004, 11:48 AM

I hate to say it, but i think the red shite are going to have a good season.
Personnally, i hope nobody can beat them.

I prefer arsenal to any of the other ****$ mentioned, and they are class to watch!

You maybe right. I forget that Benitez is now in control and they have signed some good spanish players, notabley Luis Garcia for £6mil! as well as this Cisse who looks good.

Pehaps they will do well, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it pans out. Just hope Newcastle sort out the current problems and spend the money they have well.

Col
25-08-2004, 02:37 PM

i disagree. i think scum will beat arsenal this year, at least once. i dont even think chelsea will finish in the top 3 this year, and liverpool? i cant even see them finishing in the top 6.

Richierush
25-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Liverpool :lol: no way,liverpool are about as shite as last season :lol: arsenal will beat them if any one will beat arsenal it will be chelsea

Esox Lucius
25-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Liverpool are shite, they were piss poor last night, I know it aint a league match but they will do **** all this season...United will not beat Arsenal this season, I hope they do but I can't see it, maybe chelsea will.

278d7e64a374de26f==