PDA

View Full Version : Skull records

Fake DJ
23-08-2004, 09:44 PM
What has happned tot he releases???
they were bringing releases out freqeuently but i havent seen one for absolutley ages!!
im pretty sure they were distributed by alphamagic so cud this be a reason none have hit shops etc

anyone know anymore?

Frank Dogshit
23-08-2004, 09:53 PM
good question that,doesnt boris s come on this site occasiionallly?could be worth askin him.i purchased a couple of bits off theres,**** you,distorted nerves and monotone.there alright like but not amazin tracks. hard for the sake of bein hard is what some might call there tracks.

Tiptoe
23-08-2004, 10:03 PM
i love the skull tunes. Bass is my fav what a ruff tune. I like hard tunes in that style. One of my fav hard labels
:rambo:

wenna
23-08-2004, 10:04 PM
theres a boris s remix of a track on fakten records thats only been out a week or so....

i think its called headfu*ker or something like that

Traxx
23-08-2004, 10:58 PM
ive got quite alot of skull records is a pretty decent label.

Frank Dogshit
23-08-2004, 11:38 PM
i dont agree with releasing that 'piss off' track though.

exactly the same track as '**** you' but with the piss off vocal instead.

why bother?? :roll:

dan the acid man
24-08-2004, 12:33 AM
iv'e got a couple of this labels releases

karlo
24-08-2004, 01:01 AM
Relay dont know whats happen` to them...they were her on this board...but last time i was in contact with greg before few months, when he licenced one of my tracks for next release on skull tunes, and then, nothin... :doh:

no word from them :cry:

Bye
Carl

killarava2day
24-08-2004, 07:33 AM
I saw a white for Greg Silver, SKT 16...bloody good too!

karlo
24-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Whos on that one? one track and remix or?

eyes without a face
24-08-2004, 12:20 PM
ive never really been a massive fan of this label, as Danny said alot of the material is just hard for hard's sake, but there were a couple of the records that i liked

but personally this sort of hard techno has run its course for me, that little scene went to big, too quick and has now become stale imo

karlo
24-08-2004, 05:06 PM
its not IMO its true!

TripleX
24-08-2004, 07:41 PM
ive never really been a massive fan of this label, as Danny said alot of the material is just hard for hard's sake, but there were a couple of the records that i liked

but personally this sort of hard techno has run its course for me, that little scene went to big, too quick and has now become stale imo

:clap:

killarava2day
25-08-2004, 07:38 AM

Greg Silver, two originals I believe.

It's quite a crossover label I suppose, at least they try to be creative with interesting breakdowns, as opposed to a drop off kick reintroduced with a ride.

eyes without a face
25-08-2004, 12:05 PM
a crossover label???? you are joking surely? there's nothing crossover about it mate, all the material is very very similar and there's only one sorta track your gonna get on a skulltunes record, and thats hard techno!

some of the edits in the tracks might not be as generic as others, but the music is as generic as it gets man!

karlo
25-08-2004, 12:27 PM

Greg Silver, two originals I believe.

It's quite a crossover label I suppose, at least they try to be creative with interesting breakdowns, as opposed to a drop off kick reintroduced with a ride.

2 orginals? i dont know, cant be....grrrrr! becaouse we get a deal, one my tracks on A SIDE and his remix on B SIDE...does the track have some acid synth inside?

killarava2day
25-08-2004, 02:27 PM
a crossover label???? you are joking surely? there's nothing crossover about it mate, all the material is very very similar and there's only one sorta track your gonna get on a skulltunes record, and thats hard techno!

some of the edits in the tracks might not be as generic as others, but the music is as generic as it gets man!

Yeah you're right, maybe I associate this label with trance cause I see more hard trance DJs talking bout this label moreoften than tech people. I certainly brought these due to there hard edged sound.

gary_human
25-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Is this Skull Tunes?

Ask Mario Ranieri what he thinks of them . . .

Did they do the Girls & Boys rmx?

gary_human
25-08-2004, 03:00 PM
www.schubfaktor.at

eyes without a face
25-08-2004, 05:16 PM
this gets worse, u associated the label with...... TRANNCCEEE??????

im going for a lie down.....

Frank Dogshit
25-08-2004, 05:38 PM
you right there son,theres been far to much talk of trance on this particular forum of late. not sure if i can handle anymore.

278d7e64a374de26f==