PDA

View Full Version : Marco Bailey from tokyo to brussels ep MBELEK015

Fake DJ
23-08-2004, 09:53 PM
I cant get enough of bailey at the moment! he is pure class imo :love:

killarava2day
24-08-2004, 07:43 AM
I like the Hades track on this one as well.

gary_human
24-08-2004, 02:57 PM
Havent heard this but bet its good.

My bro has got a rockin 4 track on (is it) Rhythm Convert or something like that - all 4 tracks are quite euphoric avin it club techno!! An absolute smashing release.

All the other MBElektronics been great :lol:

Fake DJ
24-08-2004, 07:41 PM

My bro has got a rockin 4 track on (is it) Rhythm Convert or something like that - all 4 tracks are quite euphoric avin it club techno!! An absolute smashing release.

think i have that has it got tom hades, redhead and bailey on it?? well ace as ****

fresh_an_funky_design
10-09-2004, 03:28 PM
yeh rythmn convert 1 is wicked but no 2 is shit hot!! mad breakdowns though

gary_human
10-09-2004, 03:54 PM

think i have that has it got tom hades, redhead and bailey on it?? well ace as ****

I think thats the one - my bro pumped it out at Tribal Medicine - one of the tracks has got chanting and it just sticks in your head - well infectious - although come to think of it I cant remember how it goes now . . . . . . . . . . . .

oh yeah I can - the one that goe - da,da,da,dada da da . . . :lol:

dirty_bass
10-09-2004, 04:03 PM
I haven`t heard anything by Bailey and Hades for ages, I must check this out.
Have they done anything else good in the last couple of months I may have missed?

fatcollective
10-09-2004, 06:15 PM
yep the bailey stuff surley is fantastic. His production is top notch, but the thing that gets me is the cut he gets and the mastering...always FAT as fu*k !

Frank Dogshit
10-09-2004, 07:27 PM
i personally cant stand any of the tracks baileys been knocking out this last couple of years. think there was only platinum that was half decent and even that got borin after a while.

a friend of mine played me that 'panama' track and that 'fiesta leblon' the other day,what a pile of horseshite.

Louis Theroux
14-09-2004, 12:02 AM
Haven't really listened to a lot of Marco Bailey but had to buy his album after hearing it in the shop today:

http://www.cdstarts.de/bilder/thumbs/MarcoBailey_RudeBoy.JPG

If you haven't heard it, go & get it now!

StoQ
14-09-2004, 12:13 AM
I haven`t heard anything by Bailey and Hades for ages, I must check this out.
Have they done anything else good in the last couple of months I may have missed?

me too m8

278d7e64a374de26f==