PDA

View Full Version : Big Up for Mr EG

dirty_bass
24-08-2004, 03:08 AM
For making this forum the hub of communication, talent, and good minds that it is.
I`ve met a lot of cool people through this site. And my own journey within the world of techno has only been improved by it.
Fair play Mark. Well done, all your hard work has made something special.
And cheers. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just felt like saying that.

The Overfiend
24-08-2004, 03:18 AM
It's the truth, things are brewing because of this.
Thanks Mark, hope your hand gets well, next time not so rough on the masturbatory tasks. ;)

TechnoNRGKid
24-08-2004, 05:37 AM
I just joined the forum a few days ago, and Im glad i found it. Since i got got started, ive been checkin out the site everyday like i do my other fave forums. This has become the only Place i can come for lots of nfo on acid techno/techno/ and keeping up with internation Things. Plus i never seen so many Good acid techno livesets to download.
Big ups to Mark Eg. :clap: :)

Si the Sigh
24-08-2004, 07:34 AM
Yep, respect to the man like Mr EG... :clap:

gary_human
24-08-2004, 08:58 AM
Yeah BIG Up yoselves Mark & everyone involved!! :lol:

MARKEG
24-08-2004, 01:03 PM
:)

ooo i feel all gooey now

:love:

just you guys wait to see where this site is about to go ;) . you know what i love about this forum? everyone is truly into this and lives the music. we're all information junkies at the end of the day and this site helps me keep up with alot of things i never used to know about whilst being friendly too (with a few hickups along the way). as long as we keep this forum/site etc going forward and find more ways of learning, i think we'll all feel at home here.

VOMATRON
24-08-2004, 01:31 PM
yeah its the best forum on the net for electronical shixxle, great that you afford the time that you do for it.
its certainly opened my mind to many things since i joined here, and a whole lot of decent people here too :)

eyes without a face
24-08-2004, 02:05 PM
this board is DA SHEEEATTTTT!!!!!!!

full stop!

Esox Lucius
24-08-2004, 02:07 PM
yeah nice one mark son :clap:

anx
24-08-2004, 04:12 PM
hope your hand gets well, next time not so rough on the masturbatory tasks. ;)

ooo i feel all gooey now

sorry i had to :oops:
lol

Traxx
24-08-2004, 04:29 PM
:lol: :doh:

Evil G
24-08-2004, 05:27 PM
i've said it b4, and i'll say it again:

mark eg brings my plur back.

(and for those who know me from other boards, where i am usually a right cunt, you know it's true!)

thanks for a great nethood. :)

dan the acid man
24-08-2004, 07:22 PM
this forum just reminds us all how great our scene can be :cool:

dan the acid man
24-08-2004, 07:23 PM
actually scene is maybe the wrong word, it makes it sound like a fashion accesory, lifestyle is probably better

Tiptoe
24-08-2004, 07:24 PM
this forum just reminds us all how great our scene can be :cool:

couldn't of put it better myself. :clap: :clap:

romelpotter
24-08-2004, 10:46 PM
actually scene is maybe the wrong word, it makes it sound like a fashion accesory, lifestyle is probably better

Yes I aggree the people, the music and this forum has changed mine and my dodgy drum and bass lovin, poll settin sub-sonicing sidekick mate ;) davie dee 's life's unbelivably. A very big up for Mark and chrissi and blackout audio+chums :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tyrisia
24-08-2004, 11:21 PM
This place is the nuts! :clap:

Cheers Mark, what would we do without ya?! :cool:

Jay Sanders
25-08-2004, 10:24 AM
Big Pat on the Back for yourself Mark and offcourse Chrissi and all the Blackout Members!!!

Ive been addicted to the site since i joined, met loads of sound people and learnt a whole lot more about certain things...... im fully addicted.... i need it...... like a crack habit.... arrrgggghhh!!!

LOVE IT!!!

:clap:

Stella Boy
25-08-2004, 09:05 PM
What can I say that hasn't already been said. Not only a major thank you to Mark but also to all the people on here and the moderators who keep things rolling along nicely. I've personally picked up some excellent advise and made some good friends. :clap: :cool:

DJPAUZE
25-08-2004, 10:36 PM
I was introduced to this board quite a while ago, and since then lemme tell ya, exactly what dirty bass was sayin, i have met at least 30-50 wicked peeps that i talk to now on a regular basis.
Not only that but the information in this database is like a one stop shop for techno/hardtechno/acidtechno. Your covered in all realms as well, you can download sets/tracks, chat about current issues, vent about a certain situation. The best thing is that most people are like minded and the outcome is amazing.
For years I was looking for a board of this magnitude, and one again thx Mark EG and Chrissi for providing it all for us.

Take Care
Frank Evans
DJ Pauze

davethedrummer
25-08-2004, 10:52 PM
a cool place for us nerds to hang out in peace :cool:

The Overfiend
25-08-2004, 11:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/594LBCLA666/LBS/Protect.jpg

Kevin Gorman
26-08-2004, 06:24 AM
this is definitly my favourite place to come on the internet. The vibe you see here happens no where else on the internet, and the amount of information in this database has filled my head full of ideas that i know will just keep coming!! You run a good forum Mark :)

Alan Oldham
27-08-2004, 03:30 AM
Hello all, this is my 1st post.

I'd like to also say words of thanks and praise for Mark EG. He was one of the 1st people in the UK to write about me and my label back when I was 1st starting out; '93-'94 or so. I forget exactly what mag it was for, but I do remember how supportive he was of me. As you can see, I never forgot it.

I heard about this forum thru word of mouth. I've had bad experiences with lists and forums before, because I've had people cut and paste my comments and plaster them on other forums to bolster their own arguments, because they couldn't do so in their own words. But with the number of mature, respected DJ/producers on this board, plus its tight moderation, I decided to take the plunge here.

So thank you, Mr. EG, for your support thru the years, and this forum! I hope to join you all in discussion.

drift9
27-08-2004, 03:53 AM
welcome on board mr. t-1000 :clap: :clap:

much respect from (and i guess for) an old michigan ex-patriot.

enjoy your stay on this wonderfully tight ship.

MARKEG
27-08-2004, 09:21 AM

I'd like to also say words of thanks and praise for Mark EG. He was one of the 1st people in the UK to write about me and my label back when I was 1st starting out; '93-'94 or so. I forget exactly what mag it was for, but I do remember how supportive he was of me. As you can see, I never forgot it.

I heard about this forum thru word of mouth. I've had bad experiences with lists and forums before, because I've had people cut and paste my comments and plaster them on other forums to bolster their own arguments, because they couldn't do so in their own words. But with the number of mature, respected DJ/producers on this board, plus its tight moderation, I decided to take the plunge here.

So thank you, Mr. EG, for your support thru the years, and this forum! I hope to join you all in discussion.

You know Alan, it's not often someone thanks you from 'behind the scenes' so to speak, but when they do you never forget. I'm blown away by the sincerity of your comments and you can bet that I'll always work hard to make this place as pleasurable as possible. Recently I've had to go into hospital for hand surgery so I've not been posting as much but with such a great moderator such as SummerOfSam, we really are all in safe hands. Sure, the odd comment 'gets through' but I think all our long-term members know exactly what makes this place what it is and are quick to get things back on track.

Recently I've also introduced a longer process of registration (it can take anything up to a week to get properly registered). I think this is going to help loads - it's stopped alot of non-music types being activated.

On the new site I'm working on we have an even better process of registration but you'll have to wait for that :)

Meanwhile read, comment and njoy. Help us on the information superhighway!!!!

BloodStar
27-08-2004, 07:02 PM
big up for Mark :clap: :clap: :clap: and all BOA community. I'm glad to be here.....

Alan Oldham
27-08-2004, 07:18 PM

You know Alan, it's not often someone thanks you from 'behind the scenes' so to speak, but when they do you never forget. I'm blown away by the sincerity of your comments and you can bet that I'll always work hard to make this place as pleasurable as possible. Recently I've had to go into hospital for hand surgery so I've not been posting as much but with such a great moderator such as SummerOfSam, we really are all in safe hands. Sure, the odd comment 'gets through' but I think all our long-term members know exactly what makes this place what it is and are quick to get things back on track.

Recently I've also introduced a longer process of registration (it can take anything up to a week to get properly registered). I think this is going to help loads - it's stopped alot of non-music types being activated.

On the new site I'm working on we have an even better process of registration but you'll have to wait for that :)

Meanwhile read, comment and njoy. Help us on the information superhighway!!!!

Mark,

Hey, man, hope your hand heals soon. I broke the pinky finger of my drawing hand a few years ago (bike accident) so I know it's a bitch. I've been very careful of my hands since.

Alan Oldham
27-08-2004, 07:20 PM

Thanks for the good wishes, and same to you.

dan the acid man
27-08-2004, 07:42 PM

well said, another warm welcome to a living legend :cool:

MARKEG
27-08-2004, 11:12 PM
well i have some stupid thing called duputyens - only found out about 4 weeks ago. for yrs i thought my little finger was broken. but it's not. it's this stupid disease that draws your fingers towards your palm. oh well. life could be worse. the main thing is that i can operate a mouse, twiddle a few synth knobs and type on a keyboard hahahaha

The Overfiend
03-09-2004, 03:42 AM
http://www.technopride.net/fotos/Circuito/24H/part01/pics/c-24-047.jpg

http://www.technopride.net/fotos/Circuito/24H/part01/pics/c-24-046.jpg

Easy Buddy!

Traxx
03-09-2004, 12:58 PM
:lol:

Rog
04-09-2004, 03:27 AM
its nice to have a few "friends" to chat music with - i mean that in an honest way as all my mates spin psy or hard "dance" wtf.. is hard dance???

just hard house with trance = hard tranve? piff

anyway - i love you all ;)

fatcollective
09-09-2004, 11:25 PM
with myself and my chums just starting a new label, i am finding this site very useful, in fact im hooked...with various and experienced bods posting "interesting and useful" topics is just what i need...the topic Dave the drummer posted about small amount of money moving quickly is a good example...at the moment my life is go to work at 9am...do a bit of work, log on to this forum, check whats new, mingle a bit...come home from work, get in the studio do some work....log on to this forum, see whats new, studio...forum...toilet...food...forum..studio..et c.....(and no my girlfriend is not very happy about it ..hehehe) Cheers :clap:

davethedrummer
09-09-2004, 11:28 PM
well i have some stupid thing called duputyens - only found out about 4 weeks ago. for yrs i thought my little finger was broken. but it's not. it's this stupid disease that draws your fingers towards your palm. oh well. life could be worse. the main thing is that i can operate a mouse, twiddle a few synth knobs and type on a keyboard hahahaha

at least it's not a stupid disease that draws your dick towards your anus!

dan the acid man
09-09-2004, 11:31 PM

is there something you wish to share with the group henry :lol:

davethedrummer
09-09-2004, 11:47 PM

is there something you wish to share with the group henry :lol:

well i have been in rather a lot of pain recently :dontevengothere:

dan the acid man
09-09-2004, 11:48 PM
:shock: :lol:

MARKEG
09-09-2004, 11:49 PM
with myself and my chums just starting a new label, i am finding this site very useful, in fact im hooked...with various and experienced bods posting "interesting and useful" topics is just what i need...the topic Dave the drummer posted about small amount of money moving quickly is a good example...at the moment my life is go to work at 9am...do a bit of work, log on to this forum, check whats new, mingle a bit...come home from work, get in the studio do some work....log on to this forum, see whats new, studio...forum...toilet...food...forum..studio..et c.....(and no my girlfriend is not very happy about it ..hehehe) Cheers :clap:

what do you think my life is like too? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha

MARKEG
09-09-2004, 11:49 PM

well now you mention it my dick is ****in huge and i can bend it round to my ...

hahahaha

right shut up :dontevengothere: :lol:

Col
10-09-2004, 12:21 AM

ditto. this place certainley causes some friction between me & my girlfriend.

anyway, i love the place.

respect to mark for making it all happen. and at the same time, disrespect to mark for all the grief at home.

278d7e64a374de26f==