PDA

View Full Version : GLITCH - bbq/electro party this weekend

Tony
25-08-2004, 12:58 PM
heres a fun looking one for you all. knicked from another site
--------------------------------------

Morning beat freaks.

Time for another surge in current, or a spurious electrical signal whichever you prefer.

SATURDAY 28th AUGUST 10pm-BBQ time (see most recent post)
@DECOY, 22 GREEN ST, DIGBETH, BIRMINGHAM, UK>>>> 2mins from city centre/new st station.

Small tax on the door, do the sums later. EA members free, just PM me!

THEN, allday CARIBBEAN BBQ (surge in jerk chicken, spurious curried goat...outcome of our BBQ's are definitley unknown, but very tasty!)

SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST>12pm-2am, potentially.

@ THE SPOTTED DOG PUBLIC HOUSE, ALCESTER ST, DIGBETH
(100yds from House Party @ DECOY)

PRESENTING:

Volum
ADJ
Steve Faulkner(tbc)
Art Mechanical
Steve Wellings
Damo
D Human
Special Filter
+some more i've forgotten about!
visuals supplied by a Kleptomaniac.

Looks like a Birmingham Scand at second glance. What can i say, those Cultek boys "know's it"!! Hopefully it'll be as pleasant/deranged as the last couple of those we've been to. Peace.

--->{?}<---
the outcome of a glitch is unknown.

ampassasinbirmingham
25-08-2004, 04:13 PM
the party goes on from 10pm till the bbq the next day???? MESSY

is it at shauns?

doc12inch
25-08-2004, 04:46 PM
heres a fun looking one for you all. knicked from another site
--------------------------------------

Morning beat freaks.

Time for another surge in current, or a spurious electrical signal whichever you prefer.

SATURDAY 28th AUGUST 10pm-BBQ time (see most recent post)
@DECOY, 22 GREEN ST, DIGBETH, BIRMINGHAM, UK>>>> 2mins from city centre/new st station.

Small tax on the door, do the sums later. EA members free, just PM me!

THEN, allday CARIBBEAN BBQ (surge in jerk chicken, spurious curried goat...outcome of our BBQ's are definitley unknown, but very tasty!)

SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST>12pm-2am, potentially.

@ THE SPOTTED DOG PUBLIC HOUSE, ALCESTER ST, DIGBETH
(100yds from House Party @ DECOY)

PRESENTING:

Volum
ADJ
Steve Faulkner(tbc)
Art Mechanical
Steve Wellings
Damo
D Human
Special Filter
+some more i've forgotten about!
visuals supplied by a Kleptomaniac.

Looks like a Birmingham Scand at second glance. What can i say, those Cultek boys "know's it"!! Hopefully it'll be as pleasant/deranged as the last couple of those we've been to. Peace.

--->{?}<---
the outcome of a glitch is unknown.

are you looking for djs at all?

Tony
25-08-2004, 06:43 PM
its not my party, i just ised to run it with the guys. they probably arent as most of the people who play are either releasing UK electro artists or visiting electro artists from over seas. wouldnt hurt to give a cd to jules the promoter, but at least i told you what you'd be up against.

billy, yeah i havent even read it properly yet, but i think its a mixture of the spotted dog and seans warehouse.
where were you last friday??? :cry:

ampassasinbirmingham
25-08-2004, 08:13 PM
as im going to university, just as i was getting ready i get bitching phone calls saying "Your going to uni soon, you wont see me, music is more important than me/ crying etc:(:(

how was it???? i bet geoff's set was a blinder???

DJ Sainsburys
26-08-2004, 12:18 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......BILLLLLAAAAAAAAAAY YYYYYYYYYYYY

some things never change do they sunshine....give me a call about friday...if shes letting you out

Miromiric
26-08-2004, 12:20 AM
as im going to university, just as i was getting ready i get bitching phone calls saying "Your going to uni soon, you wont see me, music is more important than me/ crying etc:(:(

**** that bitch right into the ass!

i d be there just for the bbq! i would love to see more bbqs at parties. nothing better then some good techno shit and a taste of an animal in yer mouth.

Tony
26-08-2004, 11:39 AM

go to little detroit and read my responses in the gig section there.

Stella Boy
26-08-2004, 09:57 PM

go to little detroit and read my responses in the gig section there.

:shock:.

ampassasinbirmingham
27-08-2004, 07:53 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......BILLLLLAAAAAAAAAAY YYYYYYYYYYYY

some things never change do they sunshine....give me a call about friday...if shes letting you out

Damn right. She's trying to bar me from seeing SUrgeon And Mill's????? AS IFF????????????

278d7e64a374de26f==