PDA

View Full Version : ROONEY WAR

subsonic
26-08-2004, 08:14 AM
I see it like this he is evertons best player we dont want him to leave
newcastle man utd chelsea and who every else is after him put up or shut up the price is £30.000.000 not 20 not 22 not 26 if you dont want to pay fukk off we aint giving him away

but i would be intrested in a player plus £22million bid like

dyer and 22m thats good or 20m and saha something like that

Esox Lucius
26-08-2004, 08:20 AM
united wont get rid of saha, I think £25.000.000 would be a fair price for him.

The-last-man
26-08-2004, 01:11 PM
Bollox!

£25 mill my ar$e. If Drogba goes for £24 rooney should at least be £35 mill.

Looks like he's gonna leave tho :cry:

Anywhere but the mancs (oh, and the red $h!te too :rambo: )

DJ RE:HAB
26-08-2004, 01:30 PM
£20 million the lads a liability, on the pitch and off it.........

"Weres ya rooney gone, weres ya rooney gone, weres ya rooney gone"

Defo for relegation this year lads youve been struggling for too long now.

Hey Downie, maybe you'd be anle to play tranmere, if they come up..

Cracking Derby... :lol:

Esox Lucius
26-08-2004, 01:44 PM
wheres your sheep shagging welsh man who plays for england gone?

im not arsed i want rooney to go, rather have the money tbh.

and chelsea got robbed when they payed 24 million for drogba, i wouldnt have paid half that for him if i was abramovich.

no player is worth that money and rooney isnt worth 30 mil (yet)

subsonic
26-08-2004, 01:48 PM
hes not gone yet ;)

26-08-2004, 01:52 PM
wheres your sheep shagging welsh man who plays for england gone?

im not arsed i want rooney to go, rather have the money tbh.

and chelsea got robbed when they payed 24 million for drogba, i wouldnt have paid half that for him if i was abramovich.

no player is worth that money and rooney isnt worth 30 mil (yet)

Hes gone to the one of the best teams if not the best team in the world Downie... Shows how class he was... You dont see any top teams in there calibre lining up for rooney...

Ohhh, sorry yes ya do Newcastle United..... :lol:

Esox Lucius
26-08-2004, 01:54 PM
owen is over rated, my bets are he wont do **** all for real.

Richierush
26-08-2004, 01:55 PM
if rooney does well this season he will be worth double 20 million,everton will keep hold of wayne till either january when the transfer window reopens or end of season but after that he wont be a blue guaranteed ;)

subsonic
26-08-2004, 01:59 PM
this is from the premiership website

RED DEVILS MAKE BID FOR ROONEY

Manchester United have confirmed they have made a bid for Everton striker Wayne Rooney.
The offer is believed to be £20million, which would match Newcastle United’s bid for the 18-year-old England striker.

A Manchester United spokesman said: “I can confirm we have made an official bid for Wayne Rooney.”

And boss Sir Alex Ferguson added on MUTV soon after: “We’ve made a bid - he’s a fabulous player, he showed that at Euro 2004 - and is a young player.

“He’s not the finished article yet, but we’ve got experience of bringing young players to the club and bringing them on.”

Everton have rejected the bid after doing likewise with Newcastle’s offer of the same amount.

The news may now prompt Newcastle to up their current offer of £20million for Rooney.

Magpies chairman Freddy Shepherd had said earlier he was willing to let time wind down as the closure of the transfer window approaches.

He said: “We have made our offer to Everton Football Club and it is still on the table as far as we are concerned.

“There is still plenty of time before the transfer window closes and Everton can pick up our offer any time they want to.”

Shepherd has proved himself a tough negotiator in the recent past, although he may need all his powers of persuasion this time around if he is to prise 18-year-old Rooney away from the Toffees - particularly with United’s interest now confirmed.

Everton insisted that there had been no increased bid for the player and manager David Moyes is adamant no club will get him at a reduced price, if at all.

“We don’t want to lose Wayne, but if we do, the only way is at the top price and the value we want,” he said.

“I would like to quote Bobby Robson's words: ‘You’re talking about buying the most exciting, brilliant young player in Europe’.

“If that is what Sir Bobby thinks, then he’s got to pay the most exciting and brilliant price because his current valuation is well short.

“Didier Drogba went to Chelsea for £24million, so Wayne’s price should be well more than that. He’s English and if you want to buy English, you have to pay a higher premium.”

Meanwhile, Manchester United captain Roy Keane is facing three weeks on the sidelines with two cracked ribs.

Ferguson told MUTV: “He has been in a bit of pain the last two or three games and it is too big a risk to play him now.

“We took him for a scan and it (the injury) was much more pronounced than before.

“If he took a bang in a game he could puncture a lung and that could put him out for months.”

26-08-2004, 02:03 PM
you could say the same thing about Rooney, he scored a few good goals in Euro 2004, that was it...

I can only really recollect a few good goals that he scored for everton..
He always comes to my mind when thinkin of cheating fouling bastards, and shaggin old grannies...

Hardly contender for footballer of the year.....

Were as owen, even though he was a snake they way he went about his transfer, has always been reconised for his kicking a ball. Not kicking someones balls, or getting his balls licked by an O.A.P

Wayne Ugly...

Makes quazi modo look like George clooney...

Richierush
26-08-2004, 02:05 PM
if rooney could chose between the 2 for 20mil he wud go to united i think thats why they have put a bid in at the same price cause they no who he wud chose ;)

Richierush
26-08-2004, 02:08 PM
you could say the same thing about Rooney, he scored a few good goals in Euro 2004, that was it...

He always comes to my mind when thinkin of cheating fouling bastards, and shaggin old grannies...

Were as owen, even though he was a snake they way he went about his transfer, has always been reconised for his kicking a ball. Not kicking someones balls, or getting his balls licked by an O.A.P

Wayne Ugly...

at the end of the day owen is turning into a has bin like robbie fowler and stevie macca,where i think rooney will be like an alan shearer ;)

Traxx
26-08-2004, 03:02 PM
he cant do it all on his own you should seel him & sort your team out before you go down, whats more important hangin on to him or stayin in the prem?

answers to the usual address you blue nose bastards :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
26-08-2004, 03:09 PM
no, i agree it's not worth having one world class striker and 10 average players on the pitch, i hope he goes to utd for the sake of his career, if he was to go to newcastle, he will just be another shearer, win **** all.

Esox Lucius
26-08-2004, 03:13 PM

Wayne Ugly...

say all you want son, at the end of the day you would love him at liverpool and you know it!

Traxx
26-08-2004, 03:24 PM
aye id like him at liverpool no doubt but not at the price everton are holding out for.

it makes me laugh that youve got moyes in the paper comparing drogba's sale to the possible one of rooney, its a load of my arse.

put it this way drogba's a proven goalscorer in the champions league, uefa cup & his own league for the past few seasons.

what the **** has wayne rooney done other than have a very good world cup? he hasnt even proven himself to be genuine goalscorer in our league yet or on the european scene, after all he's only played one full season :roll:

A season in which Emile "im a load of shite" heskey scored more than him :roll:

i aint doubting he's got the potential to be one of the best but he's far, far from it yet.

Esox Lucius
26-08-2004, 03:29 PM
what the **** has wayne rooney done other than have a very good world cup?

**** me, can you see into the future can ya? if so can you tell me how ireland got on in the 2006 world cup ? :lol: ;)

you have to remember mate he is only 18 years old, a lot of people seem to forget that, he might not reach his peak for a good few years yet....and while im honest he hasnt really had the chance to prove his potential at everton, thats why i think for his career a move to man united would be good for him.

Traxx
26-08-2004, 03:35 PM
what the **** has wayne rooney done other than have a very good world cup?

**** me, can you see into the future can ya? if so can you tell me how ireland got on in the 2006 world cup ? :lol: ;)

you have to remember mate he is only 18 years old, a lot of people seem to forget that, he might not reach his peak for a good few years yet....and while im honest he hasnt really had the chance to prove his potential at everton, thats why i think for his career a move to man united would be good for him.

bastard i meant european championship's :roll:

thats exactly what im saying though downie, its all just potential yet but the way moyes is goin on about him in the papers he's makin him out to be the finished article & he's far from it.

30 million for a player that aint proved anythin yet is a risky deal imo.

Esox Lucius
26-08-2004, 03:36 PM
yeah i agree mate.

Traxx
26-08-2004, 03:37 PM
[quote="Downwards"]
quote]

oh & by the way i cant see into the future but i can safely tell ya that ireland wont qualify for the 2006 world cup. :wicked: :lol: :wicked:

Esox Lucius
26-08-2004, 03:45 PM
haha!

well i dont need to see into the future that england will go out in the quarters, and come the start of 2006 all we will hear is '1966' and 'its our year' :lol: :dance:

Traxx
26-08-2004, 04:16 PM
haha!

well i dont need to see into the future that england will go out in the quarters, and come the start of 2006 all we will hear is '1966' and 'its our year' :lol: :dance:

haha you might be right :lol:

i can almost hear it now " its comin home, its comin home, its comin"

hahahaha :doh:

subsonic
27-08-2004, 09:07 AM
aye id like him at liverpool no doubt but not at the price everton are holding out for.

it makes me laugh that youve got moyes in the paper comparing drogba's sale to the possible one of rooney, its a load of my arse.

put it this way drogba's a proven goalscorer in the champions league, uefa cup & his own league for the past few seasons.

what the **** has wayne rooney done other than have a very good world cup? he hasnt even proven himself to be genuine goalscorer in our league yet or on the european scene, after all he's only played one full season :roll:

A season in which Emile "im a load of shite" heskey scored more than him :roll:

i aint doubting he's got the potential to be one of the best but he's far, far from it yet.

drogba only scored 14 goals in a shitty french league yes he got a couple of good goals in the champions league but if drogba is worth 24 rooney is worth 30 but i think both players are over rated in the price game

rooney is the best of british at the moment so thats why the price is high
i hope the price puts off the sharks and rooney stays but if thay pay 30million ill be happy to see rooney go as long as moyes can spend at least half on new players

Traxx
27-08-2004, 01:12 PM
drogba got more than just a couple of goals in the champions league mate + he didnt score anywhere near 14 goals in our league so i still sont see how you come to the conclusion that he's worth 30 million straight up when he hasnt proved nothing but i agree there both well over priced.

Traxx
27-08-2004, 01:13 PM
anyway he's officialy handed in a transfer request so at least you will be able to sort your team out now :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==